Title Edit Appeal

Andrew0095-INGAndrew0095-ING Posts: 232 ✭✭✭

I walk. As a result, I notice when church names change. I was next to what used to be Woodlawn Baptist Church in Little Rock, Arkansas. The Wayspot is for the street sign. Google Maps does not show what is current in Street View. I noticed the street sign for the church had a different name. I attempted a Title Edit. Like usually happens, that was rejected. I went to the church's website yesterday. The name changed. I ask that to let the name be changed. My name in Ingress Prime is OvertimeWalker. This appears in both games.

This is what I received and partially correct view from Google Maps. I will not show Street View from 7 years ago. I actually attempt to try to remove the old name from Google Maps.

Post edited by Andrew0095-ING on
Tagged:

Comments

• Thanks for the appeal, @1Todoelmundo-PGO! Based on the evidence provided, we’ve made necessary changes to the Pokéstop/Gym.

• Andrew0095-INGAndrew0095-ING Posts: 232 ✭✭✭

@NianticVK,

I am still able to search using Ingress Intel Map using the old name. Hopefully this changed in 2 games. However, I have not visited since receiving this just to check. I would hope that would change also. I filled out the form to Modify or Edit a Wayspot asking the pictures from the sign when this was Woodlawn Baptist Church be removed since I updated the photo and the old sign is not there. I think I asked for the name to be updated in Pikmin Bloom and Pokemon GO (PokeStop)