Directional signs and historical information not for Niantic

Take a look at the Niantic rating. Thank you for not seeing historical and public information.

The village has a church island in the surrounding area and the weighing house can also be seen from above on Google Maps.

The car is on the sidewalk, which is not uncommon in villages, as streets are very narrow. The street and the sidewalk can be clearly seen from one another.

Comments

• Xmacke7x-INGXmacke7x-ING Posts: 220 ✭✭✭✭

Whoever reviewed this nomination is not doing his job. This is a clear 5* in every category.

Either the Niantic reviewer does not know what he is doing or they do not have reviewers in foreign languages. But even google translate would do the job here.

• Theisman-INGTheisman-ING Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭✭✭

I can see why this has been rejected and it's probably been done unintentionally by yourself.

The picture on Google for this information board is exactly the same as the one in your submission.

Now I am assuming you are the person that uploaded that picture, however the niantic reviewer would just look at that and see that it was an identical picture and have to reject it for copyright.

This instance they would not have done anything wrong as they would have no idea if you submitted both pictures or not and would have to air on the side of caution and reject it

• Gendgi-PGOGendgi-PGO Posts: 3,534 Ambassador

Interesting catch by @Theisman-ING.

Lately, I've been uploading photos to Google maps and doing more reviews. I always make sure to use different photos between Google and my nomination, or else wait for my nomination to be approved before uploading my photos to Google.

• VladDraco-PGOVladDraco-PGO Posts: 560 ✭✭✭✭

We can see your hand and your photo reflected.

But I hope it's not what trigger the rejection, because we cannot recognise you and the historical sign is perfectly readable.

You can resubmit it, maybe with a picture with no reflection, and hope for better reviewers than the ones hired by Niantic. Good luck.