Live in Wayfarer 3.1 is a new set of acceptance criteria! Please browse the information in this category with caution as it is in reference to the previous review guidelines. To learn more about the new criteria, see here: https://niantic.helpshift.com/a/wayfarer/

Use of third party photo for the supporting info

Hi! I just want to ask if it's okay to use a third party photo for the supporting info.

I have a submission, which is an art installation, that has been rejected twice since the reviewers deemed it as a seasonal display/ not permanent. So I screenshot a post from Facebook to show the date when it was launched and a message from the management of the area where the art installation is displayed to confirm that it is still there.

Here's the image that I used for the supporting info:

It's an image collage consisting of the photo that I took, a screenshot from Facebook showing its launch date, and a conversation from the management, confirming that the art installation is still on display even after a year from its launch.

And here's the email that I received stating the reason of its rejection:

Now, is it okay to use this kind of image for the supporting photo? I suppose the third party reason was due to the fact that I used a screenshot of a post from the management's Facebook page.

Answers