1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.
Wayfarer effectively dead due to mass & random invalid rejection reasons
Over the few years I got hundreds of wayspots successfully accepted via OPR and Wayfarer. But since the time you changed the maximum nominations to 40 in PoGo a few weeks ago me and others from my area are experiencing the following:
- Duration until a nomination is reviewed dropped from 2-4 months to 1-2weeks
- Quality of the results dropped massively. E.g. dozens of meter² big football yards or playgrounds are rejected with completely invalid reasons e.g. „location not found“ or „unsafe location“. The mentioned reasons can be proven wrong by looking 1 second at google maps.
- My personal approval rate of my nominations dropped from ~75%+ to ~10% since things changed.
To prove my statements I attached some examples as images:
- football_jard_1: https://www.google.de/maps/place/48%C2%B038'29.6%22N+9%C2%B001'24.3%22Efirstname.lastname@example.org,9.0228608,19z
- football_jard_2: https://www.google.de/maps/place/48%C2%B040'46.1%22N+9%C2%B000'01.9%22Eemail@example.com,8.9999918,197m
- playground_1: https://www.google.de/maps/place/48%C2%B041'11.3%22N+8%C2%B059'48.7%22Efirstname.lastname@example.org,8.9963078,197m
- playground_2: https://www.google.de/maps/place/48%C2%B040'22.1%22N+9%C2%B000'19.0%22Eemail@example.com,9.0047328,197m
- That a bug has found its way into the voting algorithm on your side AND/OR
- that voters are using false rejections reasons for an unknown reason. These people should be automatically detected by your system and banned.
Under these conditions Wayfarer is effetely dead in our area. So I beg you: Do something about it!
Thanks & Regards