What do we know about "Edit management"?

Hi everyone

So I was in a Wayfarer local Facebook group, when this emerged:

Question translation: "What's up family, do you know something about "edit management" viewer? With this new e-mail format, when I do a wayspot edit I receive this message, when I click it I'm sent to Wayfarer but I don't see any edit management whatsoever. Searched for it in group and nothing appears. Greetings"

Core e-mail translation: "Wayfarer community will review the location edit based in their criteria. You can also check the nomination's status in the "edit management" page, but you'll receive an e-mail when the community makes a joint decision. Consider that nominations will take approx 30 min to sync with the edit management page".

I make this questioon because neither did I see anything about "Edit management", or something like that, in any update announced by Wayfarer staff. This means we'll have more updates to the reviewing main page? Or how will it be?

Comments

• HankWolfman-PGOHankWolfman-PGO Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭✭✭

All we know is that it's probably coming Soon™. It is a much requested feature and I'm sure the team have said it will be implemented at some point. The wording of the email just seems to confirm the feature is being worked on.

• PkmnTrainerJ-INGPkmnTrainerJ-ING Posts: 5,131 Ambassador

Nominations, edits and photo submissions are all meant to come together Soon™️ to appear as “Contributions” so you can view everything you’ve done on Wayfarer where you view your Nominations currently.

The emails have the wording changed but the actual Wayfarer site has not been updated yet.