What's gonna be best

So in Canton Texas is the "World's largest swap meet" First Monday Trade Days and I was wondering what would be the best spot to tag the pavilions and stuff

So just for reference in that category alone I could do one for Trade Center 1-4, Arbour 1-3, Boardwalk 1-3, Pavillion 1&2, Original Pavillion 1-4. There are also a couple of breezeway connecting some of these structures and then multiple small permanent structures. My dilemma is some of these structures are 600ft+ should I be nominating an end, the middle, both ends or what

Comments

• Afjab-PGOAfjab-PGO Posts: 39 ✭✭

This map is a little older and there are some structures missing but yeah gives a rough idea of what kinda setup I'm dealing with submissions for. The pink and fuchsia dots are already listed as stops/gyms respectively (I haven't logged in to double check ingress yet to see if there's some that haven't made it over yet) but the entire area is listed as a park/open air market. Based off of my memory of the area in questions there is 36 locations that meet requirements to be considered a way point. Including Pavilions, restrooms, shops, restaurants etc. there are some that I don't know their location well enough to confidently map them without double checking but there are more spots is what I'm getting at.

What I think I'm trying to ask is what should I focus on first, what's gonna not get me flagged as trying to make dupes, what is more likely to get approved and where do y'all prefer to see a way spot in a structure like this

• sogNinjaman-INGsogNinjaman-ING Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021

Will all those structures be there after the swap-meet or at they just in place for the event? If they are "event only" then they are 1* temporary structures. Better to nominate some of the permanent facilities on site . Restroom are never going to be considered eligible, and most resturants and shops are going to be a hard sell to reviwers.

edited December 2021

They are permanent structures, the temporary booths are set up in the structures and then the little streets off to the left side of the map. All I marketed are permanent things. Like the orange in the green of arbor 2 is a coffee shop that has been built inside the pavilion

edited December 2021

Should probably also include this photo has 2 sections "Lewis side" and "City Side" there are 2 more as well "The Mountain" and "Dog Alley" though don't know how many permanent structures are left on the mountain the past 2 years have been rough on everyone including insurance agencies.

So this is one of the structures I mentioned in this post. Is "poor quality photo" code for something and I just don't understand, this is the 2nd or 3rd rejection I got with this reasoning. I'm just wondering what I can do to improve my image quality like what else is missing its a picture of the structure in question, everything is legible. I even made sure and do it when there were no events active so that people weren't in the photo.

• Roli112-PGORoli112-PGO Posts: 2,236 Ambassador

Just wanted to clear something... restrooms are almost always not eligible.

• MargariteDVille-INGMargariteDVille-ING Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022

Shopping with strangers around you - is not socalizing.

Being permanent - is not a criteria.

The beer garden is the only thing that meets a criteria. Unless you find a permanently placed statue or fountain (for exploring).