pokegym is gone

https://community.wayfarer.nianticlabs.com/discussion/27055/location-edit#latest

I raised the issue and completed the position correction. And I received the answer that it moved to the normal position. However, the pocket stop has disappeared. Please take responsibility for the solution on the management side. Please do not follow other links. I didn't see the resolved case.

(Please check the link for details.)

Tagged:

Comments

• TheFarix-PGOTheFarix-PGO Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭✭✭

Whenever a Wayspot is moved, it is reassessed to make sure that it is not too close to an existing Wayspot in order to prevent location edit abuse. For example, players deliberetly creating a Wayspot in the wrong location and them move it to the "correct" location later in order to create an artificially dense cluster or would move a Wayspot to a different location so that it would spawn as a Pokestop or gym, then moved back to the correct location later. In this case, it is too close to 예수상 after the move and was demoted as a result.

• MelodyS88Chi-PGOMelodyS88Chi-PGO Posts: 627 ✭✭✭✭✭

There is nothing to appeal. If the new location violates the rules for number of Pokestops in a cell, it is not going to be in the game.