Live in Wayfarer 3.1 is a new set of acceptance criteria! Please browse the information in this category with caution as it is in reference to the previous review guidelines. To learn more about the new criteria, see here: https://niantic.helpshift.com/a/wayfarer/

Japanese public hot tub

AimForTheAce-PGOAimForTheAce-PGO Posts: 8 ✭✭

There are a lot of public hot tubs in Japan, and it used to be more "generic business". However, as the traditional public hot tubs dying out, they reinvent themselves as laisure facility. For Japanese, it's a near-by hotspring + health facility. Does this qualify as a waypoint?

Answers

• hillhouse-PGOhillhouse-PGO Posts: 4 ✭✭

I still think it's generic business unless it's a famous hot spring that is mentioned in every guide book, like 西の河原露天風呂 in Kusatsu.

• AimForTheAce-PGOAimForTheAce-PGO Posts: 8 ✭✭
    edited May 2020

Hum. So, one I got for review was (a) it's not private business (b) it's part of rec facility ground (c) so, it's more like leisure spot for gathering for neighbors. In other word, it's like a swimming pool or sprinkler park.

I cannot see the difference between this one, and something like skating rink. People go there for leisure and fun.