Forever in the Hands of God | Knights of Columbus @ Saint Clement of Rome

Forever in the Hands of God | Knights of Columbus @ Saint Clement of Rome

33.6294053, -112.2878138

Sun City, Arizona

USA

Howdy 🤠

So evidently someone didn't like either this name or this description, but honestly; I think it's pretty good, if not a little bit long. But this is the format I generally use when creating portal nominations which is:

[ Thing ] @ [ Location ]

-just in case you get something like... a Memorial Bench at a Church, or say in my neighborhood we have two different Peace Poles at two different Churches within a few miles of one another so it helps to know which is which.

For this nomination, I took the words from the center 3 lines of the inscription: "Forever be in the hands of God | Knights of Columbus" and slightly shortened it (removed the "be" portion). I did this in lieu of my aforementioned [ Thing ] @ [ Location ] -format because I feel like this is way more reminiscent of the title of a work of art 🖼️🖌️ like a painting or a sculpture. And because there wasn't one of those actually visible on the nomination, I improvised.

As of 335pm Arizona time as I am posting this, this nomination is still in Not Accepted status, however my appeal cooldown refreshes everyday at 5pm and this is the next entry I intend to submit an Appeal on as I honestly was not expecting this entry to get denied in the first place.

Tagged:

Comments