Why this POI has not been accepted?

I have been asking for POI for years and something like this has never happened to me, this POI has not beem accepted twice times with upgrade.

It is valid, location is valid, and there is Street View 360°.

(The reasons have been inappropriate location and other rejection criteria.)

Someone has any idea?

Comments

• Elijustrying-INGElijustrying-ING Posts: 5,482 Ambassador

I think the picture could be improved.

with all the building work in the background it’s difficult to ****. So perhaps a picture from the side to try and get a background where this stands out.

Otherwise it should be fine

• Maxyme99-PGOMaxyme99-PGO Posts: 954 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pictures can be a bit better, like Elijustrying-ING mentioned, but it looks like the location issue is the real reason you have rejections.

Looking at your photosphere link you posted in this thread, we can see this playground, but when I tried to find it location on map, it looks like reviewers might not really get your photosphere when they review - your photosphere looks like it's a bit misplaced (like 4-5 meters more to the right of close buidling than near the entrance it shows - it wouldn't be really an issue, but it make it a bit far away from playgound for reviewers to get it to see as street view look while they review).

Looking at your pin location, it's placed in correct place (playground is not visible on map view, but there is pin made for it to show it location).

When I try to see streetview here, I don't get any to load when I try to drop yellow guy on map - it means that photospheres are too far away from this nomination - so reviewers either won't get any photosphere while they review, and they only see map view (sometimes reviewers won't see pins on map view, so they might only seen empty space between buildings, no playground, so they reject for location). Or reviewers might get wrong photosphere (I see another photosphere you made a bit closer to this playground - it shows some graffiti, and no playground can be seen on this photosphere, so another reason for misplaced location rejection here for reviewers). 

Try making new photosphere just near the playground (looking at your first photo, it looks like you can walk to the playground to take photos without fence, so try also making photosphere this close too), it will show this location much better and reviewers for sure will get correct photosphere while reviewing :)

If you can, make support photo a bit further away from fence and with gate to the fence open - playground will be better visible, and it will show area near it better, as your current support photo shows mostly fence.

And also, don't mention in support text that you had to nominate it again and you wasted upgrade on it, as it was rejected because reviewers didn't see photosphere - you're just wasting you text space to complain and give some suspicions to reviewers, that maybe there is something wrong with your nomination, if you mention things like that in support text.

It's better to use support text to explain how people can find your nomination in this location (what can they compare on your photos to map view), and you can put here link to your photosphere to be sure people will find it - it's definetly better idea to write it in support text rather than mentioning that it was already rejected a few times :)

Good luck, I hope it will be accepted soon!

• Selner-INGSelner-ING Posts: 14 ✭✭

My first thought is that there are two people in the background. You can't really see their faces, but some reviewers reject things for any people.

So I would do as suggested, try and get a better picture (with no people too).

The photosphere looks to show up just fine for me. I see two other spheres that I'm guessing are yours as well? (same name on the sphere). Hopefully you've had better luck with those noms.

• Mormegil71-INGMormegil71-ING Posts: 202 ✭✭✭

I would think it has to do with the two persons in the background. I know that they are not identifiable, but many revs instead deny anything with people in the picture.

• Zulpha-PGOZulpha-PGO Posts: 28 ✭✭

I think it's because in the image the surroundings of the play area looks unsafe. Try different angles when taking your pictures and crop out anything unfavorable.

Good luck! Don't give up. We all learn as we Go.

• DouglasSch25-PGODouglasSch25-PGO Posts: 24 ✭✭

I guess because its look like private property.

• MargariteDVille-INGMargariteDVille-ING Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree with the others. Some pictures look like maybe this playground is behind a construction fence, in a currently inaccessible area. (Pictures are two dimensional and people's brains fill in the third dimension differently.)

• NicoByNature-PGONicoByNature-PGO Posts: 16 ✭✭

I think the Environment Picture is not good . Try it with new pictures and change the Text a little bit :)