Why this wayspot was rejected?

Title: Mural Ayrton Senna

City: Joinville

Photo:

I just couldn't understand why this propose was rejected.

Tagged:

Comments

• patsufredo-PGOpatsufredo-PGO Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭✭✭

Can you tell what eligibility criteria does it meet? Or rejection criteria it shouldn't meet?

• DouglasSch25-PGODouglasSch25-PGO Posts: 24 ✭✭
    edited January 2022

Good place for explore, like a graphite.

• TheFarix-PGOTheFarix-PGO Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's just a random quote from some race car driver whom I wouldn't know from a hole in the ground. It wouldn't convince a reviewer that it meets criteria from simply existing alone.

• Nadiwereb-PGONadiwereb-PGO Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't really understand the hostility, this seems like a perfectly valid question, just not in the correct category. It should be in Nomination Improvement.

Still, I'll try to help.

First: it's very hard to say anything without seeing the entire nomination (title, description, supporting information). We also don't know what the rejection reasons were. Without this information, it's all guesswork.

Second: it doesn't really look like a mural to me - I don't think it's actually painted. That makes me wonder if it's permanent or not. Also, while Ayrton Senna was - and is - an icon to millions of people around the world, he died 28 years ago. You might have to explain a lot more than you think.

• sogNinjaman-INGsogNinjaman-ING Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looking at Satallite view, it's one of a couple of "window fillers" are a car dealership.

• Invalid Appeal - Thanks for the appeal, Trainer. We're not currently reviewing PokéStop submissions. Please resubmit the nomination by improving its title/description if you feel that it was a valid nomination.