Broken System

Hello everyone. On october 15 I submit à POI that I upgrade on the same day. 2 weeks later, it was still in queue. After 3 weeks niantic took it away to vote it. I saw it in vote when the option became possible. Now its back in my regular submission and is back in queue. This part of the city cant get submission to be vote if they are not upgrade. Ive done over 100poi in the last 2 years and non got voted without getting an upgrade. At the same time, if i submit something that is maybe 5km away, it get voted within a weeks. Thats the reason why this system is broken. And also the main reason why I stop helping forFree to develope this Broken system from a Broken company.

Tagged:

Comments

• MonsieurMiaw-PGOMonsieurMiaw-PGO Posts: 14 ✭✭

More than 3 month that it is upgrade. Still in queue.

• NoctaD-PGONoctaD-PGO Posts: 128 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2022

Don't bother tagging them, the asnwer we'll get it's gonna be one of the copypasted answers we usually get, something like the overused (and i'm quoting):

"Appeal Denied - Thanks for the appeal, Trainer. We took another look at the Pokéstop/Gym in question and decided that it does not meet our criteria for caring about it at this time."

• I understand your frustration there, @MonsieurMiaw-PGO. The nominations that are stuck in the queue/ voting process are affected by many factors such as the number of reviewers available, backlogs for the location, and the performance rating of reviewers.

That being said, the nominations are being reviewed from our end where the number of reviewers is less and didn't reach a decision for a long time. Your patience is appreciated.

• Elijustrying-INGElijustrying-ING Posts: 5,480 Ambassador

@NianticGiffard I do think there needs to be a fresh look at “the system”.

We can only guess at exactly how it works, but we are very aware of the effects.

Your viewpoint of the system does vary and can be very localised. There will be people reading this who live in an area where the design works and must come in here and wonder what people are talking about.

There are others where it is so broken it is disheartening.

Your wayfarer community is a voluntary one and if you have aspects where people get disheartened and switch off just make the system worse - a downward spiral that wayfarer needs to address. We are patient.

@Hosette-ING and others come up with ideas to tackle these issues in a long term systematic way rather than ad hoc attempts at quick fixes.

• 812SuperfastAce-PGO812SuperfastAce-PGO Posts: 128 ✭✭✭

@NianticGiffard Any ideas when you guys will finally start going through all the appeals? It's going pretty terrible right now..

• Rodensteiner-PGORodensteiner-PGO Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022

@Elijustrying-ING well, alot of the reviewers and contributors actually do know how the system works, if not exactly everything. As you said, we know the effects if we push lever B and adjust lever X.

@NianticGiffard i am very sorry for all the good players that want to contribute to wayfarer, but cant, as they are in a dead-zone (cell). Instead of helping these people you just keep pasting the above answer. Niantic actually has to do something there. NIA doesnt know how many players they made quit.

• RandomExploit-INGRandomExploit-ING Posts: 948 ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe it's not in Niantics interest to fix these areas because people are doing more reviewing for them to get the upgrades to try and push them through?

I suggested the expanding voting area before. It would solve one of the issues at least.

4 month now. Still didnt get back to vote after niantic already vote for it.

update: 5 month since its upgrade and still in queue…