Average Agreement Ratios

I find myself increasingly curious these days about the ratio of people's agreements. I'm also a little curious as to if my ratio skews off in a way that's irregular compared to the average user on here. What are your ratios for agreements?

Also out of curiosity, how long have you been active with the wayfarer system? I started about 10 months ago, but only really started getting active in the last 5-6 months.

The site registers these for me

Acceptances: 913

Rejected: 658

Duplicated: 136

Comments

• HankWolfman-PGOHankWolfman-PGO Posts: 4,845 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've been reviewing since the day they started to let Pokémon Go players review (I got access to Wayfarer and then they temporarily disabled it for some reason - can't remember if it was an issue or they just hit the button a bit too early). That being said, I know I don't review nearly as much as others do on this forum, and in part that's just because I get fed up of coal (which was getting even worse last year but it seems to have eased off slightly this year, at least where I review).

Your numbers look OK to me (though you seem to have had less coal than I would've expected haha). I do notice you didn't share your total nominations reviewed though.

• Hosette-INGHosette-ING Posts: 3,469 ✭✭✭✭✭

Here are my current stats. I've been reviewing for just over five years. The duplicate percentage will seem low to you because for a long time that wasn't tracked as a separate stat. Since the stat has existed my dupes are closer to 8%.

Total reviews: 21621

Total agreements: 14049

Accepted: 5693, 40.52%

Rejected: 7686, 54.71%

Duplicate: 670, 4.77%

• sogNinjaman-INGsogNinjaman-ING Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭

Total Nominations Reviewed - 70806

Total Agreements - 47378

Nominations Accepted 16045 - 33.87%

Nominations Rejected 28849 - 61.0%

Nominations Duplicated 2428 - 5.12%

Once upon a time the Accept / Reject ratio was more like 1:1.2, but since then the amount of coal coming through has steadily increased - no let up here.

• HINABITAMEU-INGHINABITAMEU-ING Posts: 154 ✭✭✭

Total Nominations Reviewed - 174579

Processed & Agreement - 117448 (67.3%)

Nominations Accepted - 43906

Nominations Rejected - 47861

Nominations Duplicated - 4058

during 4 years

• WoodWose-PGOWoodWose-PGO Posts: 128 Ambassador

I currently have the aim of getting to 10k agreements. I've been reviewing since things were opened up to PGO trainers.

Total Reviewed - 11603

PGO Wayfarer Badge Agreements - 9173 (79%)

Accepted - 4208

Rejected - 2774

Duplicated - 463

@HINABITAMEU-ING How do you get 117448 out of 43906 + 47861 + 4058? I get 95825.

• WoodWose-PGOWoodWose-PGO Posts: 128 Ambassador

I could be wrong, but I believe that agreements in location, title, and description edits don't/didn't (not sure which) count towards the numbers that appear in Wayfarer.

For example, if you add my Wayfarer stats together, I only have 7447 Accepted, Rejected and Duplicated showing in Wayfarer. However, if you take my upgrade amount (91, at a "cost" of 100 agreements each) and then add my current upgrade percentage (68%) you get something much closer to my in-game Wayfarer medals (9168 vs. 9173).

I believe some extensions and tools use the upgrade count + upgrade unlock percentage to help calculate the Processed & Agreement total.

• HINABITAMEU-INGHINABITAMEU-ING Posts: 154 ✭✭✭

117448 is the ingress recon badge count.

In the early days of OPR, there were no counts for duplicate items and upgrades, so we had to calculate only with badge counts.

In addition, I remember that there was an event where the recon count doubled by the end of 2020. Therefore, there may be some exaggerations.

In fact, it is about 10,000 figures different from pokemogo's wayfarer medal count.

• AgentX1976-INGAgentX1976-ING Posts: 598 ✭✭✭✭✭

Total Nominations Reviewed 43870

Agreements

Nominations Accepted 16517 55%

Nominations Rejected 12259 41%

Nominations Duplicated 939 4%

There were times we got double agreement points in ingress so thats (the recon badge) not an accurate metric.

@WoodWose-PGO @HINABITAMEU-ING OK, I get what you're both saying. You are correct that edit agreements don't count toward your accepted/rejected/duplicate numbers. However, edits also don't count toward your total review count, right? I know they didn't in the past.

The Ingress "OPR Agreements" metric is definitely not an accurate measure of anything, partially because of double agreements in mid 2020 and partially because there was some weirdness with edits not showing up in the metric for a while and then later showing up in the badge metric. When I got the onyx Recon badge in May 2020 I only had around 9300 agreements as calculated by accepted + rejected + duplicate, and I think the entire difference at that point was double Recon points for agreements.

I think the conclusion that I'm getting to is that it may be impossible to know your true agreement rate.

• CheeryDog-PGOCheeryDog-PGO Posts: 23 ✭✭

Total Nominations Reviewed

Agreements

Nominations Accepted

Nominations Rejected

Nominations Duplicated

Upgrades

Upgrades Available

Upgrades Redeemed

I did the bulk of my reviewing 2019/2020 holidays when pogo got proper access.

Started up again about 6 months ago with doing a few reviews every day or so.

• iFrankmans-INGiFrankmans-ING Posts: 268 Ambassador

Total Nominations Reviewed 77920

Processed & Agreement 58552 (75.1%)

Nominations Accepted 23856

Nominations Rejected 26960

Nominations Duplicated 1065

Before my Accepted/rejected ratio was more in favor towards accepted but nowadays there is too much coal so it completely shifted.

• MiJi987-PGOMiJi987-PGO Posts: 49 ✭✭✭

Total Nominations Reviewed 37358

Processed & Agreement 27438 (73.4%)

Nominations Accepted 14365

Nominations Rejected 8739

Nominations Duplicated 717

(I guess the “total agreements” includes edits)

• PDSchroeder-PGOPDSchroeder-PGO Posts: 38 ✭✭

On that note, I have a bit of a question. Within the Wayfarer site, the numbers I have listed in my initial post are the ones that I get credit for. However, when I look at the Wayfarer achievement medal in Pokemon GO, it gives me credit for a few hundred more agreements. I am somewhat confused as to why this is.

On the site, it gives me credit for 1707 (total listed above)

On the app, it gives me credit for 2154.

Any idea why there is a noticeable discrepancy between the 2?

• EenFez-PGOEenFez-PGO Posts: 11 ✭✭
    edited February 2022

Total Nominations Reviewed 1922

Agreements 1198

Nominations Accepted 422

Nominations Rejected 702

Nominations Duplicated 74

yet i have almost 15 upgrades i thought every agrement was 1 point for a upgrade, i feel like the agreements are not really fair cause there is a lot of garbage around where i vote and notice that these things i voted down for being fake or temporary or even a licenceplate on the photo are in the game right now feel like it all depends on how your fellow players vote.

Post edited by EenFez-PGO on
  • CarolFigueiraRS-PGOCarolFigueiraRS-PGO Posts: 381 Ambassador

Total Nominations Reviewed 17753

Processed & Agreement 11977 (67.5%)

Nominations Accepted 4125

Nominations Rejected 5150

Nominations Duplicated 534

Most of times I'm on great status, have been reviewing since it was avaliable for pokemon go trainers. I think I may be rejecting more lately.

@PDSchroeder-PGO Those agreements are from edits. Edit agreements don't show up in the accepted/rejected/duplicated stats.

Are they counted within the total nominations reviewed on the site, or solely within the game?

I think there is also a possibility of getting multiple agreements for one review. Like if you are reviewing edit that is a title edit a description edit and also a location I believe you can get three agreements off of One review.

edited February 2022

@PDSchroeder-PGO That is a complex question. For a long time they were not counted in total reviews but based on my experiments last night they are now. I guess it's also possible that they now show up in accepted/rejected/duplicated but we don't know. My guess is that they aren't because I've seen my upgrade bar change without any of those numbers changing.

I'm curious about this because it may indicate that I have been doing something wrong for a while. If I go by the agreements I am credited with in the game, I'm averaging 68-69% which is okay in my mind. If I only go off of the agreements shown on the site, the number drops quite substantially ~56%, which probably indicates that I am doing something wrong compared to the others here. Part of that could be that I was too accepting with the first thousand reviews (that's changed substantially the longer that I have been here), but I still worry that there is something that I am doing that is wrong.

@PDSchroeder-PGO I run at roughly 65.6% if I just measure (accepted + rejected + duplicated) / total. I know that number because I reviewed heavily then stopped reviewing for several months and waited until I stopped getting new agreements.

One thing to remember is that agreements can take months to come in after you do reviews. In the calculation above the total includes both reviews that have come to a resolution and also those that are still being reviewed so you don't know if you got an agreement or not. Even though I have more than 20K reviews my calculated agreement rate drops to about 63% when I review a ton of stuff because so much of the total is unresolved. As reviews resolve the percentage goes back up.

Here are my data for how long it took for my reviews to reach resolution. The TL;dr:

• In 2020, 50% of my reviews resolved by around two weeks. In 2021, 50% of my reviews resolved by around four weeks.
    • In 2020, 90% of my reviews resolved by around four weeks. In 2021, 90% of my reviews resolved by around ten weeks.
    • In 2020, nearly all of my agreements resolved within 39 days. In 2021, nearly all of my agreements resolved within 120 days.

https://community.wayfarer.nianticlabs.com/discussion/comment/130195/#Comment_130195

• CarolFigueiraRS-PGOCarolFigueiraRS-PGO Posts: 381 Ambassador

There are submissions still in voting, so it is hard to tell what you didn't agree with or haven't gotten an answer yet.

• MargariteDVille-INGMargariteDVille-ING Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭✭✭

Total Nominations Reviewed - 22900

Agreements - 14881 (65%)

Nominations Accepted - 8078 (54% of agreements)

Nominations Rejected - 6410

Nominations Duplicated - 393 (at first, duplicates counted as rejections)

Nominations Unresolved - ???u

Nominations Disagreed - ???b

We know that ???u + ???d = 8019