Removal rules

Itsutsume-INGItsutsume-ING Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭

According to Niantic's removal policy, only certain types of portals should be removed. This allows many portals that should not have been approved at all to stay if they do get approved.

I would like to petition Niantic to change this policy - if the portal should not have been approved because it doesn't meet the criteria for approval, it should be removed for not meeting the criteria for approval, whether it is on the list of portals to be removed or not.

Tagged:

Comments

• AgentX1976-INGAgentX1976-ING Posts: 598 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like the idea, I don't think they will allow it because Niantic would end up reviewing them all again. What I could see is a system in place where they could be reviewed again by the community, but the problem with that is there is already a portion of the reviewers who complain about us being free labor, that would just give them more ammunition.

Plus the problem could also be PoI that have been "grandfathered" in under old rules would then be up for removal. I definitely see the issues with leaving currently invalid PoI as examples of good points but where would the removal requests end?