About Wayspot not being reflected in Pokémon GO

Title of the Wayspot: [Title]

新宿区町会用掲示板(改代町32)

City: [City]

Shinjuku, Tokyo

Japan

Photos to support your claim:

Additional information:

Wayspot "新宿区町会用掲示板(改代町32)" was approved on February 20 (Japan time), and Ingress updated it the next day, but Pokémon GO still hasn't updated it.

According to Intel, there is another Wayspot "防災用井戸ポンプ" in the same S2Lv17 cell, but that one seems to have been discontinued as a PokéStop, so I think "新宿区町会用掲示板(改代町32)" should be a PokéStop. Could you please confirm this?

Tagged:

Comments

• Thanks for the appeal, @DominatorOfSun-PGO! In order to address this location. Please reach out to our dedicated team: https://www.pokemongolive.com/report-location

• DominatorOfSun-PGODominatorOfSun-PGO Posts: 18 ✭✭

@NianticVK

I will explain again since you seem to have misunderstood my request.

My request is for this to be a Pokéstop, as the newly accepted Wayspot was not a Pokéstop.

It is true that another Wayspot already exists on the same S2Lv17, but this Wayspot is no longer a Pokéstop.

Such a request may not be appropriate for "Invalid Wayspot Appeals", but I don't know where else to discuss this topic.

The URL you referred me to appears to be for the elimination of Pokéstops, which does not meet my purpose.

• TheFarix-PGOTheFarix-PGO Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Wayfarer Team has no control over which Wayspots are used by specific games. You will have to contact the helpdesk of the specific game in question.

• ingo68-INGingo68-ING Posts: 385 ✭✭✭

they only have a deletion page, not a recovery or repair site. the problem is ingress. if there was 1 map for both games and they would turn all portals into pokestops, it would be fair to everyone.

• niktero-PGOniktero-PGO Posts: 369 ✭✭✭✭✭

If they did that then we would be playing ingress not pogo. Each game uses the same basemap of waypoints and decides how dense they want their portals/pokestop/flowers to be. Ingress decided they wanted lots of things close together and so they use almost all the waypoints. Pikmin Bloom decided they wanted only a few things spaced far apart and focus placed on walking between them so they use very few of the waypoints. Pokemon Go went the middle road and decided they wanted many pokestops but not lots super close together so they use some waypoints but not all. Ingress is not the problem, each game made rules to play by and that is what makes them different games. If you want to use all the waypoints then play ingress or invent a different game.

• DominatorOfSun-PGODominatorOfSun-PGO Posts: 18 ✭✭

I think your point is valid, but on the other hand, I think the problem is that Pokémon GO has not prepared a contact point to report such problems.

That may not be the Wayfarer team's problem, but it is also true that Wayfarer is supported by the efforts of Pokémon GO trainers (and Ingress agents, of course), and if they do not support this issue in some way, I believe that the trainers' efforts will be wasted and it will be a one-sided exploitation.

At the very least, I think the Wayfarer team needs to encourage the Pokémon GO team to resolve this issue.