Description Edit Appeal

Category: Description Edit

Title of the Portal: Queen Bee Little Free Library

Location: https://intel.ingress.com/intel?ll=35.280809,-81.012639&z=17&pll=35.280809,-81.012639

City: Mount Holly, NC

Screenshot of the Rejection Email:

Description edit was denied, likely because it mentions Pokemon Go, however Pokemon GO in this situation is related to the history of the waypoint. I am the owner/steward of the Little Free Library and the one who emailed, met, and planned with the city for its location in the park. I did a fundraiser within my Local Discord to donate the little free library and books to the park. It is my job to maintain and make sure the little free library stays in good usable condition.

Please let me know of any specific evidence you need. I can provide emails with the city, I can provide a link to my discord or screenshots showing the log. This library was installed on March 7th in Tuckaseege Park Mount Holly NC.

Tagged:

Comments

• atsepicnu-INGatsepicnu-ING Posts: 33 ✭✭
    edited March 2020

You have to prove ownership of the object if you are an owner and wanna make some changes (edits, removal), so you need some ownership document, not emails or screenshots. If you are not, respect players decision not to accept your edits. You can try it again with some changes in your edit appeal.

• AgentB0ss-INGAgentB0ss-ING Posts: 555 ✭✭✭✭✭

@atsepicnu-ING First off, I can very much prove my ownership. However do not want to Dox myself and will only provide it when Niantic asks. Second, I have posted additional pictures of be painting the LFL in my garage but because the mods are off the pictures haven’t been approved yet.

There was zero reason to put your input in on this post.

@atsepicnu-ING im not sure you understand how the appeals section works, it’s not asking questions it’s for Moderators at Niantic to review a denied edit. No where did I ask a question or ask for someone who thinks they are a know it all to post on this.

And like I already said I have a second post that’s waiting to be approved with 5 pictures of the painting process in my garage this more than enough proves ownership. Other ownership methods would show my direct name and that’s no one business specially not nosey people like you.

Achhh, this gonna be hard af... Once again: if you need to change smotehing about POI in YOUR ownership, you should use NIA form, not this forum. Nobody will see your name there (only NIA). Understand now? This forum is not for these kinds of request.

@atsepicnu-ING Do you understand, this thread isn’t for you or about you. It’s for Niantic to review. So please be quiet and stop spam disliking all my posts like a child.

This is the proper channel for edit appeals my appeal was denied and being the owner or not the edit is accurate and more detailed than the current one. Stop trying to be a know it all when looking at your other comments you don’t seem to know much.

It seems you really dont know basics about appeals at all and you have really bad informations about where to put wich request.. Anyway gl :)

Some photos of proof that it was hand painted by myself and my group. Photos from my garage.

• Appeal Denied- Thanks for the appeal, Agent. We took another look at the Portal in question and decided that it does not meet our criteria for the description edit at this time.

@NianticKN-ING @NianticCasey-ING Could I get feedback at what in the description is being denied for this edit? The references to Pokemon GO are valid as this was installed and donated to the city by the group.