Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

Reviewer rating dropped for no good reason

Comments

• BlackOmegon-INGBlackOmegon-ING Posts: 9 ✭✭✭

Well after doing the math I feel the problem lies with the OP. A 60% acceptance rate? Either they have a lot of good portals that never been submitted before OR they are accepting anything that is even remotely acceptable.

• 24601LM-ING24601LM-ING Posts: 54 ✭✭✭

Acceptance rate is meaningless. It just depends on where you live. I have a 73%+ agreement rate (59 upgrades + 74% of the way to my next upgrade divided by 8181 reviews performed). My agreements are 62% acceptances, 28.5% rejections, 7% duplicates and the rest are presumably edits. My "acceptance rate" used to be even higher than that before I added a bonus location. If you're rural and there are still piles of good candidates out there, a high acceptance rate ought to be the norm.

• BlameJamal-INGBlameJamal-ING Posts: 52 ✭✭✭
  • MalarjusVoynich-INGMalarjusVoynich-ING Posts: 116 ✭✭✭

Got 73 agreement, still in yellow. Before I've always been green with 67% agreement.

• RadusL-PGORadusL-PGO Posts: 23 ✭✭

Žádám o kontrolu kontrol pro Wayspot, které jsem zkontroloval.Ze zeleného na červenou a po pár kontrolách by to šlo ještě níže.... Nevím ani si nejsem vědom chyb, které bych dělal, když hodnotím pořád stejně děkuji

Ptali se mě jestliže nejsem robot také

Pak párkrát zamrzlo a ejhle červená.

• Kusi24-INGKusi24-ING Posts: 13 ✭✭✭

After going down to red I did not review for 10 days. In this period quite a number of agreements came in. Then I started to do 1-2 reviews a day and was suddenly back in yellow after two days. This made me become too courageous, made 8 reviews in two days and I'm back in red again 🤔, even though I got more than 8 agreements in this time. There is definitively something wrong with the way rakings are calculated 😣

• GeckoNova-PGOGeckoNova-PGO Posts: 15 ✭✭✭

My rating just went back up to green! Maybe they fixed it!

• Goddess1974-INGGoddess1974-ING Posts: 217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020

I'll say it again you could deal with it and majorly reduce this if you got rid of the upgrades mechanic.

• 24601LM-ING24601LM-ING Posts: 54 ✭✭✭

Lucky you! I don't think they did though.

• Arrecoo-PGOArrecoo-PGO Posts: 2 ✭✭

My rating dropped from green to red with a little few reviews.

If I keep reviewing and my rating will het worse do I get a ban for reviewing nominations. Or does it Just stay in red no matter how many "bad" reviews i have and still be able to review.

You will have to retake the test in Niantic's eye's your doing a terrible job and you have to take a test to see if your worthy of wayfarer.

Majority of it is not your fault it's the massive abuse of upgrades that is causing it, people abuse wayfarer on a massive scale by rejecting everything to get upgrades.

Upgrades need to be scrapped entirely to stop this !

It's upgrades that is the problem please consider getting rid of upgrades it would stop the abuse of rejecting everything for upgrades and effecting these people's ratings for voting correctly, I will consider reviewing again if implemented.

( recon medal onyx nearly four times over )

• OGMagus-INGOGMagus-ING Posts: 51 ✭✭✭

I do notice people complaining about rating, then in the next sentence talking about their own nominations. I see people claiming to r e d u c e their reviewing. I do wonder, if we all just reviewed MORE, these problems would go away.

• Sugarstarzkill-PGOSugarstarzkill-PGO Posts: 437 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm not so sure it's the upgrades. A lot of people are saying their agreements are still increasing and they still have good percentages. That would suggest people are NOT all rejecting. I agree that it sounds like something is wrong, but it seems more like a bug in the system for a lot of people.

• Dazzz123456-PGODazzz123456-PGO Posts: 301 ✭✭✭

Yep my agreements are going up and percentages are the same.

Maybe I have missed a comment somewhere but I cant see what peoples upgrades have to do with anything to be honest. The upgrade gives me incentive to review as I want my nominations to get pushed up. Without upgrades I would probably just stop reviewing. If I'm not getting something for doing the work for niantic then why am I going to do it?

• Arrecoo-PGOArrecoo-PGO Posts: 2 ✭✭

No. I already did the refresh test in the beginning so i cant do a second (third) test. So if I continue reviewing and my status will het worse. Can I still be able to review or do I get like a "ban" or something so I cant review anymore

• Gazzas89-PGOGazzas89-PGO Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've just went down to yellow and I've only reviewed 12, 12 bloody things, and they were all easy nominations, parks, churches, benches, duplicates or stuff on schools, these are all easy rejects and accepts, so something Is clearly wrong

@Arrecoo-PGO I would suggest not reviewing until this gets fixed.

@Dazzz12345-ING some people think it's because people in some areas are rejecting EVERYTHING to get faster agreements to get upgrades faster.

Je to dost podivné a vůbec se mě to nelíbí.Za snahu a čas nás to dosti ovlivnilo.A Niantic mlčí. Něco není v pořádku.

• Shilfiell-INGShilfiell-ING Posts: 1,560 Ambassador

I'm still yellow as well. I've slowed down but not changed methods and am still getting agreements. The only reason I'm still reviewing at all at this point is because my submissions locally will not go through without upgrades, mostly because the majority of local reviewers have quit due to the decline in quality and the bug in this thread. It also doesn't help that the "featured" page never shows submissions in our local area, they're always in Canada with whom we share some geographic lines. I'd really appreciate some indication from Niantic that they're still working on this issue and are vaguely aware of its impact.

• badstuff-PGObadstuff-PGO Posts: 9 ✭✭

How can I get yellow again? I have 800 reviews but around 250 agreements, but I think I have valorated well...

• chaoszcat-INGchaoszcat-ING Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited May 2020

So for the past 20 days I have gained about 82% agreements yet still in poor. Any idea?

My stats: https://i.imgur.com/DCZSYST.png

Musíte se shodnout z ostatními,jinak bude hodnocení špatné i pokud je to v rozporu.Jinak si to neumím vysvětlit

• Traficantechino-INGTraficantechino-ING Posts: 4 ✭✭

Que mal.

3 revisiones y dado de baja.

Ya van 3 dias seguidos y todo por reportar cambios bruscos en mi zona. Es una lastima que den preferencia a aquellos evaluadores que de manera malintencionada acumulan portales en un solo sector para beneficio propio.

Al denunciarles la segunda edicion me quedo entrampado en un bucle sin fin "no hay revisiones en estos momentos" cuando al entrar con otra cuenta si existen nominaciones para evaluar.

Ya van 4 dias sin poder revisar

• Rbuisson-PGORbuisson-PGO Posts: 49 ✭✭✭

Not sure if something is happening, but my rating just shot back up to green and also am being given submissions to rate (I also had the no submissions bug)