Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

Ghost portal stuck in voting

Caeleon-INGCaeleon-ING Posts: 6 ✭✭
edited April 2022 in Report a Bug

Since 2020-07-13 I have a submission stuck in my queue in status "voting" and holding up the rest of the line. Now this particular sub hasn't appeared in our area's group their voting queue nor I am unavailable to withdraw/edit/upgrade/whatever with it. It just is hanging happily in Limbo until judgement day or someone with other godly powers removes it.

It, and all the following submissions can be removed, I don't care. I just want it removed so I can submit again.

@NianticCasey-ING @NianticAaron @nianticwhoever...

Post edited by Caeleon-ING on
0 votes

Working as Intended · Last Updated

Comments

• HankWolfman-PGOHankWolfman-PGO Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭✭✭

You should still be able to upgrade it. The only reason that option may not appear is if you already have something marked as "Upgrade Next". In that case you'd need to earn an upgrade for that nomination, wait for it to be applied (it can take up to 12 hours) and then you should be able to select upgrade next on this nomination (and then earn enough agreements for another upgrade). It may become unstuck when upgraded.

• Caeleon-INGCaeleon-ING Posts: 6 ✭✭
    edited April 2022

I tried, I get an error when I try to upgrade it.

And all the subsequent subs are waiting for this one to move out of the way. But it is stuck in the twilight zone. You can't vote on it. It fell into the submission void. It only exist in my queue.

Post edited by Caeleon-ING on
  • Caeleon-INGCaeleon-ING Posts: 6 ✭✭

Whoever read this, took pity and set the poor sub on his way to Valhalla... Thank you very much!