Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

No nominations to review at this time for the past 12 hours

Comments

• LexTolkien-PGOLexTolkien-PGO Posts: 14 ✭✭

That would be a first timer but still, it's nice to see them actually doing things, I just hope they start taking their games/communities that serious too

• kbckhldt-PGOkbckhldt-PGO Posts: 11 ✭✭

Same. I got no nominations midday yesterday and still nothing, probably approaching 24 hours soon. I know of another reviewer same thing then another no problem. All same area and for sure multiple people have things in voting in this area.

• JonasKanonas-PGOJonasKanonas-PGO Posts: 6 ✭✭

Got a lot of nominations yesterday, but same error today.

• Svizac28-INGSvizac28-ING Posts: 88 ✭✭✭

It's still bugged for me

"There are no new nominations to review"

• GeckoNova-PGOGeckoNova-PGO Posts: 15 ✭✭✭

Yesterday, I received around 100 reviews and then all of a sudden the message popped up again.

• AgentB0ss-INGAgentB0ss-ING Posts: 555 ✭✭✭✭✭

@NianticCasey-ING 48 hours and no reviews. Please escalate to Wayfarer Team again. This problem can't keep happening. Its preventing people from being able to review entirely.

I made sure to spend extra time on each review last week so I highly doubt its related to review speed.

• OGMagus-INGOGMagus-ING Posts: 51 ✭✭✭

I am still getting NO nominations. I was back, for one day, after I actually played Ingress outside for an hour the previous night. Delighted/frustated to be reviewing again the following day (only natural that players chose to play less during a pandemic, right?) but the NEXT DAY I was again getting nothing. Been playing every other day I would say, now on a 3-day strike with no noms - and counting.

Don't know what else to do - maybe worth trying for others.

edited May 2020

I do not - I have "Home" set to where I grew up. I will consider this - but mine is not a new account. There used to/are for others PLENTY of nominations in the normal "country" feed. This issue seem to be affecting individual accounts.

EDIT: No immediate effect at least

• ChampReady-PGOChampReady-PGO Posts: 29 ✭✭
    edited May 2020

No change of frequency game usage wise is affecting this either.

Should we make a NEW bug thread? This one is status "resolved" which could mean no one is looking at it. And tagging Casey - probably more people do that than there are bug threads in this forum.

• MidnightJolteon-PGOMidnightJolteon-PGO Posts: 9 ✭✭

Nothing has been resolved here for weeks. All the bugs (and now even more ones - edits disappearing, emails not going through) are just piling up and Niantic, like usual, are nowhere to be found.

WTF do they even do at Niantic? Seems like no one does any work there at all.

• kbckhldt-PGOkbckhldt-PGO Posts: 11 ✭✭
    edited May 2020

Over 24 hrs now and still no nominations. Another reviewer (not on this forum) in my area has same thing also over 24 hrs.

I'm going to also report in the pogo app bc they usually respond to things there. Maybe if there is a mechanism like that for Ingress or Wizards people can try that too.

• Charcollin-INGCharcollin-ING Posts: 15 ✭✭

Is this a bug? I keep getting a message in Wayfarer that there are No new nominations to review.

@NianticCasey-ING

Could you ask the engineers on the backend why my situation seems to be worse than originally reported on the “no nominations to review” you addressed earlier? My account doesn’t seem to be tracking my active play area and isn’t providing me edits to review. Only things I’m being provided to review are nominations that were submitted to add POIs. My “Begin Reviewing” screen isn’t updating with local featured wayspots as seen below.

Same results using Google Chrome & Safari on my iPad & iPhone.

• sshah7424-PGOsshah7424-PGO Posts: 24 ✭✭

With the recent update of the featured Wayspots in the showcase section, reviewers in my community were met with the above 2 PoIs as opposed to any from our country. Furthermore, despite having submissions in voting, they were all met with the No Nominations Available message. This persisted through many refreshes as well as leaving and returning to Wayfarer over lengthy periods. @NianticCasey-ING Is there the possibility that location data for both reviewers and featured wayspots have been mismatched leading reviewers to not have a location to review from?

• GoncaloCdM-INGGoncaloCdM-ING Posts: 44 ✭✭✭

Many Wayfinders have been reporting that, due to the pandemic, a lot of reviewers are now spending more time with Wayfarer. Nominations ETAs are up to a THOUSAND TIMES FASTER in some regions. Yes, that is true.

However, it appears that Niantic is not speeding up the nominations distribution properly. Wayfinders are constantly getting messages like “No more nominations available to review”, “ERROR”, “Please retry your request”, etc.

At the same time, fellow Wayfinders are telling us that their nominations, dating back a few months or even years ago, are still IN QUEUE.

@NianticKN-ING@NianticCasey-ING Can you please check with the Wayfarer Team if there's anyway they can improve the nominations distributing algorithm?

No one should get a “No more nominations available to review” warning when fellow Wayfinders have dozens of nominations IN QUEUE. Why can't this be done dynamically as Wayfinders get to the end of the tunnel?

This is happening everywhere and makes the review process boring and inefficient.

As an example, I'm waiting from 15 to 30 minutes until I get a nomination to review. And when I do, it's an old nomination with no supporting text or image, meaning that it was submitted using Scanner [REDACTED]. Well, if I'm able to get those nominations every 15 to 30 minutes, why can't I get them earlier?

• Pokemonhillo-INGPokemonhillo-ING Posts: 37 ✭✭

Where is the solution for this?

its been a week already

last time i was able to review 5 and the message appeared...its the most annoying thing ever

• basherballgod-INGbasherballgod-ING Posts: 1 ✭✭

Basically the title. Since the start of this week, I have received no nominations available to review.

I have both my home location and bonus locations set to vastly different locations, and know that there are submissions coming through as my partner has an account available to review.

i don’t have the option to resit the test if that is the issue, as my rating has gone from green to red in the space of a week, with no change to my voting in the nominations.

Any help would be much appreciated.

edited May 2020

@NianticCasey-ING @NianticKN-ING

Could either of you look into if my post and others which weren’t this issue were mixed into this one? The direct link says the discussion is gone/not found and the mentions as a highlight from that are pointing me to this post. It was a issue before this started up and now my post and another user that was about the same issue as mine are gone.

My post link was https://community.wayfarer.nianticlabs.com/discussion/2639/no-edits-to-review-and-no-nominations-to-review-at-this-time-error#latest

Can also find evidence from the other user earlier in this post and screenshot below:

• AgentX1976-INGAgentX1976-ING Posts: 598 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have been stuck in this same state for 3 days now, 😢

Update from me: Since 16/5, I've been locked out for two or three days at the time, last time 3 full days.Somewhere between early morning an lunch, I was *again given nominations*. (I did ingress missions for hours yesterday, pretty far from home)

I've become afraid to do too many now, and my motivation is hurting too - must think about what I want to do while carefully watching Niantics response (or lack thereof)

• sshah7424-PGOsshah7424-PGO Posts: 24 ✭✭

Can confirm that my post was also removed.

The only link to my comment can be seen where it was quoted by other members of the community

• alsiladka-PGOalsiladka-PGO Posts: 1 ✭✭

I have hardly received 8-10 reviews in the past two weeks. It has already been No Nominations to Review for me. @NianticCasey-ING, kindly clear my account for reviews.

• Rbuisson-PGORbuisson-PGO Posts: 49 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020

Just so @NianticCasey-ING has an update on Patterns for rating, the last couple of weeks I’ve been going 3-5 days with nothing to review followed by 30-50 subs released for review. Today was a day where I got to review about 40 subs. It was nice to review again. Error is happening again now. Hopefully the problem is resolved soon. I miss rating and I miss getting upgrades.

• SiIverLyra-PGOSiIverLyra-PGO Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭

Still ongoing for me. The last time I was able to review, I tried to put 1-2 minutes between each review - which was incredibly frustrating seeing as after doing thousands of reviews, I do them pretty fast. I managed to go through a few dozen reviews like that until I got impatient and resumed my usual pace of reviewing... and bam, suddenly no reviews again. By now it's been a couple of days with no reviews.

• Davejjjjj-INGDavejjjjj-ING Posts: 53 ✭✭✭

Still not resolved. It's 4 days since i've been able to review any nominations.

Given Niantics terrible communication on this I am thinking this is actually intentional at this point. It slows down whale reviewers and slows down the abuse that is rising in the system.

• Flokitin-PGOFlokitin-PGO Posts: 28 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020

Yes, they have deleted the old post with evidence of the error and where many users had reported their situation.

Brilliant... You do not fix the bugs for weeks and now you eliminate the post as if nothing happened ... you spend a lot of time in things like the 3d scanner and not in fixing and improving what is now implemented before launching new features...

I think there is something wrong with niantic's priorities ...

• AlucardBelmont6-PGOAlucardBelmont6-PGO Posts: 0 ✭✭

Boa tarde estou a 3 dias sem conseguir avaliar novos portais sempre fica com a mensagem que não há indicações esse problema está acontecendo com alguns amigos também como solucionar esse erro? Obrigado fico no aguardo de uma resposta.