Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

Pokestops not appearing

So I have several pokestops that I've submitted gotten accepted and won't appear in game im new to this stuff so whatever cells are on pogo maps make zero sense because it shows no stops in the area im at ever though there are a few.

1 votes

Working as Intended · Last Updated

Comments

• HCFMBLACKWOLF-PGOHCFMBLACKWOLF-PGO Posts: 11 ✭✭

the skate park, bag toss and dedication to veterans isn't showing up in game and wayfarer support is bugged and it won't let me even contact them.

• HankWolfman-PGOHankWolfman-PGO Posts: 4,857 ✭✭✭✭✭

The pogo map website relies on user input to mark where Pokéstops and Gyms are. If you have an Ingress account, you can gain access to the Ingress Intel map, and there are tools that can overlay cells onto this map.

I have checked and the Skatepark is in the same level 17 cell as the band shell, and the veterans dedication is in the same level 17 cell as Fred and Mabel. I cannot find the bag toss area which suggests that as well as being in the same level 17 cell as another Pokéstop or Gym, it's also within 20 metres of another portal in Ingress and unable to show up in either game as a result (though it is still in the database).

Okay well now I've done more research on how all this works and have stuff set up now so stuff like this doesn't happen again so in your opinion for the skate park could I nominate that again but maybe in the upper left hand corner of the skate park and is there a way to remove the accepted nominations that do not show up in game if that affects new nominations.

the skate park, bag toss and dedication to veterans isn't showing up in game and wayfarer support is bugged and it won't let me even contact them.

• HankWolfman-PGOHankWolfman-PGO Posts: 4,857 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you tried to nominate the skate park again but in a different location, it would just get marked as a duplicate.

I wouldn't suggest a location edit either as the location is already perfectly valid as it is, so you'd only be moving it for the sake of manipulating a game board, which is considered abuse.

You won't be able to get them removed because they don't meet removal criteria.

Much appreciated for the help and your knowledge, I think I get the idea of how this all works and I won't make the same mistakes again.