why’s it rejected?

Hi,

I submitted one of my pokestop, and it got rejected for no reason in my opinion. I read all of the criteria in wayfarer, and it seems that my proposition is eligible based on those rules. It’s not in the private house and based on public street. This place is update in google map too.

Can I have some opinion about this please ? Thanks.w

Comments

• Theisman-INGTheisman-ING Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looke like a generic ornament on a wall, unless theres something I'm missing i can't see it meeting any criteria

• Cowyn2016-PGOCowyn2016-PGO Posts: 597 ✭✭✭✭✭

I tend to disagree with some of the previous posters. This is unique and artistic enough to be eligible under the explore criteria like other statues and artwork. It's the kind of thing that would catch my eye, and I might comment on to someone that looks cool and does fit eligibity criteria.

However, before you check the Eligibility Criteria, a nomination first has to not fit one of the "Ineligible Categories". One of which is Private Property. So because of where it's located... No. If this same thing was outside a business called Eagle Delivery, I'd approve it. It stands out. But at PRP nope.

Think of order this way

Step 1) Does it violate any of the blanket ineligible reasons such as Private Property, K-12 School, Obstructs Emergency Services?

• If yes... stop. Don't go to step 2

Step 2) Does it fit the 3 eligibility criteria Explore, Gather, Exercise.

So while I'd say that Yes, you could make a case its explore worthy.... its irrelevent because it failed step 1

• dman41689-PGOdman41689-PGO Posts: 294 ✭✭✭

it looks like it would be somthing on someones private property if its not then try and resubmit it. the photo looks very low quality try retaking it and resubmit it