Finally!

edit: Omg noooooooooo nvm

Post edited by Himillsy-PGO on
  • HankWolfman-PGOHankWolfman-PGO Posts: 4,851 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is a good change!

Now for the next QoL update... Optional dark mode on the forum when? 🤔🤣

• Johnsonsine-INGJohnsonsine-ING Posts: 417 ✭✭✭✭

Awww, man! Is that why I can't use Upgrade next? 😄

It was set to 'On' in my Settings, which I didn't do, so I'm thinking that is the auto-setting. Turned it off now, as I like to prioritize my stuff myself, but I can't find what must have been upgraded automatically. So weird. My "Upgrade next" button is gone and there is just an "Upgrade" button, but that one is greyed out. Hmm...

• TheQutestOfBorg-PGOTheQutestOfBorg-PGO Posts: 42 ✭✭✭

I think every single one Explorer will agree that this is a great quality of life improvement! Thank you for listening to the community, Niantic folks.

• Babarushki-PGOBabarushki-PGO Posts: 195 ✭✭✭

Yes—FINALLY. This is so long overdue, and has fallen on deaf ears for so long.

I continue to wonder why Niantic is so slow to acknowledge and respond to clearly better practices. Seriously, what is the problem?

• Correct! You'll no longer need the Upgrade Next button. If you turn the setting off, then you will see the Upgrade button and then you can apply it to any nomination prior to it going into voting. I noticed you claimed that it's greyed out? Can you show me what you see?

• Gendgi-PGOGendgi-PGO Posts: 3,534 Ambassador

...you can apply it to any nomination prior to it going into voting.

Was this wording intentional? I'm receiving an error when I try applying an Upgrade to a nomination already in voting.

And, yes, I have an upgrade available.

• Ochemist-INGOchemist-ING Posts: 355 ✭✭✭✭✭

Or you could really clog things up and resubmit them, put the resubmissions on hold, and then upgrade those when ready. Which is the monster that Niantic has irrationally decided to create.

• SeaprincessHNB-PGOSeaprincessHNB-PGO Posts: 1,607 Ambassador
  • Johnsonsine-INGJohnsonsine-ING Posts: 417 ✭✭✭✭

I'm struggling a bit to get to post this reply, for some reason it keeps getting saved in Drafts when I hit Post Comment. It's an issue I get a lot in here, but today it's crazy. I finally deleted the draft and now hoping a whole new post will help. So sorry if I end up spamming the old post somehow... But this is actually quite annoying.

The greyed out Upgrade button:

Looks the same on nominations in voting, except they just have the grey button, not the Hold and Edit buttons.