Appeal photo

Hi all

my first notation was rejected due to Low quality photo. I am not able to re-submit the photo at nomination pages due to the status is not accept.

I saw there is photo appeal category. Can I know what to do over there? Is that I upload the new photo over there will replace the old photo which I submitted during my nomination?

Tagged:

Answers

• TrevorAlan-PGOTrevorAlan-PGO Posts: 998 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you need to change the photo you have to create a whole new nomination and re-submit.

If text needs to be changed it can only be changed before it goes into voting (while in queue), otherwise that is also set in stone.

Appeal is just for Niantic to take a second look themselves and potentially approve a denied nomination, as is. You are allowed to write to them why you think the rejection was wrong and why it should be approved, but that is all.

• MargariteDVille-INGMargariteDVille-ING Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭✭✭

The photo appeal category is for existing waypoints, not for nomination attempts that weren't accepted.

For example, if you tried to add a new photo to an existing waypoint, and it was declined. I think it's also for when a waypoint has several photos, and you think one is invalid (like it's all black, or has a posed person).