Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

Accepted Contribution Absent from Pokemon GO

Rumwik-PGORumwik-PGO Posts: 3 ✭✭

My most recent wayspot nomination labelled "BRC South Bridle Path" has appeared in Ingress, but not in Pokemon GO. I'm worried that it might have something to do with a prior contribution I made for the same signage that seemed to get stuck in appeals. I assumed that I must've messed up the submission, so I took a new photo and resubmitted. Not long after my new nomination was approved, my old one suddenly switched into voting.

This wayspot is at approximately: 28.726632, -81.687276

Sorry for the misunderstanding on this!

0 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• SleepyzzCat-INGSleepyzzCat-ING Posts: 37 ✭✭✭

Welcome to the forum.

A look an Ingress Intel shows your accepted nomination is in an occupied cell (occupied by BRC South Playground). Hence it appearing in Ingress (as greater than 20m from nearest portal) but not in PoGo.

Your nomination in voting now will most likely be marked as a duplicate.

• Rumwik-PGORumwik-PGO Posts: 3 ✭✭

Ah, got'cha. Thank you for the explanation! A PokeStop appeared for the tree next to that playground, so I wasn't sure if the occupied cell situation was the culprit.