1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.
Photo submissions seem permanently stuck in certain areas
I went through a round of photo uploads a couple of days ago, and the majority of them have already reached a decision and have been added to the Wayspot (via Pogo, don't really know about Ingress if that bug is still a thing). However, there are a select few in certain areas where they have never been seen in photo reviews or ever gone live. I'm guessing they're stuck behind strange and never seeing the light of day.
Some of the suburbs (to my knowledge) that are affected and have pending photo submissions are affected:
- Ashfield, since 30 October 2021
- Edmondson Park, since 20 December 2021
- Fairfield, since 4 June 2022
- Homebush, since 4 June 2022
- Kogarah, since 6 November 2021
- Leumeah, since 22 February 2021, reuploaded on 4 November 2021
- Lidcombe, since 18 April 2022
Photos that others have uploaded also do not ever go into voting, so they do not get seen by reviewers. Instead we're advised "Good exploring!" and seem to have ended the queue, when photos in any of these suburbs don't ever appear for our review. The majority of photos/media submissions either get approved within two weeks, or get lost in the system. Because I use all 40 photos every 20 days, it becomes obvious after a fortnight when 40 photo submissions are done in the system, but only 34 of them come back.
Could you please investigate?