Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

2 approved POIs are missing from Pokémon Go

CSS9109-PGOCSS9109-PGO Posts: 3 ✭✭

More than a year ago, I submitted 2 submissions that were approved. They appear in Ingress but not in Go. It is a very unusual situation because they:

(1) Are in unoccupied cells - this is not the case of a submission being blocked because it is in the same cell as an already existing pokestop

(2) The POIs have never appeared in Go, so this is not the case of the property owner requesting their removal

Any insight or help on getting these apparently stuck POIs to appear in GO would be greatly appreciated

https://intel.ingress.com/intel?pll=40.012366,-75.683946&z=16

Tagged:
1 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• HankWolfman-PGOHankWolfman-PGO Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭✭✭

Have you posted about this before (either here or on the Wayfarer subreddit)? I recognise seeing these two wayspots and the complaint about them not appearing.

I think I replied to it as well. Is it possible that there were previously other wayspots in those places and that the property owner asked for those wayspots to be removed? If so, those cells may be blacklisted in Pokémon Go and unable to have any Pokéstops or Gyms in them.

• CSS9109-PGOCSS9109-PGO Posts: 3 ✭✭

Hi! Yes I posted this issue on the wayfarer subreddit.

• TheFarix-PGOTheFarix-PGO Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is neither a bug nor a Wayfarer issue. Wayfare has no say in how Wayspots in the Lightship database are used by the various game development teams. I remend you contact Pokemon Go support about problems with Pokestops/gyms not showing up.