Frustrating

I have tried and tried and tried to get even just 1 pokestop in my local neighborhood but those of you who voted and reviewed my nominations automatically reject them. Why? There is a pokestop in highland park that's trees?! There's a gym at a clinic downtown. So why exactly does a tree and a public plaza with an autism center not qualify? I've even seen a rundown soccer goal in someone's backyard as a pokestop so why am I not able to have any in my neighborhood???

Comments

• HankWolfman-PGOHankWolfman-PGO Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just because something already exists in the database doesn't mean it should've been approved, or that it was reviewed against the current criteria. Sometimes reviewers accept things they shouldn't, and the criteria has also changed over time.

You're welcome to post screenshots of your nominations in the nomination improvement section of the forum, but if you're trying to nominate trees, don't expect much in the way of positive feedback.

• Arieskllr89-PGOArieskllr89-PGO Posts: 2 ✭✭

It would just be nice to have something around for a change so don't have to waste even more money. If I don't spend I cam barely play due to my.location on the map

• sujynx-PGOsujynx-PGO Posts: 21 ✭✭✭

As HankWolfman says please post some screenshots of your nominations and you will get some good feedback - its helped me in the past.