Why it is not legit?

This is new stop on Warsaw

This is my nominations

:

Could You tell me what is wrong? I have tried 5 times for both and finally gry banned for 30 days because:

in the supporting text trying to influence other reviewers to vote on your nominations in a specific way.

In this supporting text I wrote this nominations are legit...

Comments

• jaaxtmp-INGjaaxtmp-ING Posts: 149 ✭✭✭

In my opinion the first one (already pokestop) shouldn't have been accepted since it's neither attractive, nor cultural significative, instead...it looks temporary, very common and obviously it's not a mural.

For your second photo, I don't know what it exactly is, but I think it could be approved with a better photo because the object looks kind of far itself, try to take it by rotating your phone (landscape mode) with a wider resolution like "9:16 or full".

The third one, I don't really know what it means in Polish, but graffitis are commonly made by people who only write their own tags, so it could be accepted if it's refered to a sport team I think, but who knows.

• X0bai-PGOX0bai-PGO Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭✭✭

All of these are illegal vandalism and ineligible.

Never use existing POI to justify a nomination of a new POI. Criteria change over time and sometimes voters or Niantic approve things incorrectly, so the presence of a current stop does not prove viability for a similar one.

Better to read the criteria and nominate according to that instead of according to what is seen in the game. It’s an understandable mistake once, but spamming these five+ times each… at that point it’s malicious.

• flatmatt-PGOflatmatt-PGO Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree with the above in that the first nomination shouldn't have been accepted. The third nomination looks like it would also fall under the "vandalism" category and wouldn't be acceptable, either.

The second one (football mural?) looks a lot better and more professionally done. Would need to see more details of the submission, though, before deciding if it should be accepted (for instance, if that wall is on the border of private single-family residential property, then it is not eligible).

Without seeing your actual supporting texts, I can't really comment on the suspension. However, telling reviewers that something is "legit" (i.e. acceptable) could be considered improperly influencing reviewers if if the nomination is clearly not eligible. It could also be that Niantic decided you were inaccurately describing your submissions (for instance by trying to claim a random graffiti tag is a mural).