Improvement Request

kubo0179-PGOkubo0179-PGO Posts: 158 ✭✭✭

Dear @NianticGiffard, @NianticTintino

for new releases of Niantic Wayfarer Environment, can you conside the idea to add the possibilty to withdraw the "in voting" and "sent appeal" nominations?

Many reviewers have nominations in the queue which are unfortunately duplicates of existing wayspots, because they are nominations sent by others reviewers, or himself?

In this way, the reviewer will be possible to lighten the nominations queue and also lighten the work of Niantic employees who will not have to evaluate redundant nominations.

Thanks

Best Regards

Comments

• No1ofConseqence-PGONo1ofConseqence-PGO Posts: 161 ✭✭✭

I add my own, "Hear, hear!" to that. I have a couple of nominations I've either sent to appeal and/or I now find are duplicates but have gone to 'In Voting' I want to withdraw, but cannot under the current Contribution Management webpage.

While it might not make a big change to the reviewing queues, it should still be of some help.

• MargariteDVille-INGMargariteDVille-ING Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't think Niantic thinks the nomination queue are a problem. (Also they don't think it's a problem that long waits frustrate us.)

I also think Niantic LIKES duplicates - it gives them more pictures to stitch into the mesh (with scans) for VPS.