Istotny pokestop odrzucony/Significant pokestop rejected

Witam!

Mam problem ze odrzuceniem mojego pokestopu, jest to duże stalowe serce (kosz) na nakrętki służy celom charytatywnym.

Piła, Poland

W Polsce inicjatywy zbierania nakrętek są popularne służą pomocy osoba niepełnosprawnym. W Pile, czyli mieście w którym mieszkam i gram jest ich już kilka. Oto linki o kolejnych tego typu inicjatywach:

https://www.asta24.pl/2020/08/30/kolejne-serca-na-nakretki

https://www.asta24.pl/2020/07/14/akcja-charytatywna-serce-na-nakretki-takze-w-pile

https://pila.naszemiasto.pl/nakretka-do-serca-na-pomoc-innym-to-inicjatywa-radnego/ar/c15-8145219

Cytaty:

"Tak naprawdę są odpadem produkowanym przez prawie każdego z nas, w każdym gospodarstwie domowym. Nakrętki zostają nie tylko po wypitym napoju, ale także po zużytym płynie do płukania, czy opróżnionym kartonie po mleku. Zamiast wyrzucić, można je zebrać i pomóc w ten sposób potrzebującym. To nic nie kosztuje."

Treść o tym konkretnym sercu:

"Środki zebrane w ten sposób trafiają na konto fundacji. Są rozdzielane pomiędzy jej podopiecznych. Stawka za kilogram nakrętek, w zależności do skupu, waha się od kilkudziesięciu groszy do złotówki. Dlatego potrzeba ich bardzo dużo. Kilka dni temu w Pile pojawiło się kolejne serce. Tym razem czerwone i ogromne. Stanęło przed budynkiem Pilskiej Spółdzielni Mieszkaniowej i to przez nią zostało zakupione."

Owszem jest w tej okolicy dość ciasno, ale przy aktualnej populacji graczy w Pile nie ma szans by grupa stanowiła zagrożenie.

Naprawdę uważam, że taki punkt powinien zostać dodany, spełnia swoją role zarówno w grze jak i promuje pomoc słabszym.

Wersja po angielsku/ English version

Hello!

I have a problem with rejecting my pokestop, it is a large steel heart (basket) for nuts is used for charity.

Piła, Poland

In Poland, initiatives to collect caps are popular to help the disabled. In Piła, the city where I live and play, there are already several of them. Here are links about other initiatives of this type:

https://www.asta24.pl/2020/08/30/kolejne-serca-na-nakretki

https://www.asta24.pl/2020/07/14/akcja-charytatywna-serce-na-nakretki-takze-w-pile

https://pila.naszemiasto.pl/nakretka-do-serca-na-pomoc-innym-to-inicjatywa-radnego/ar/c15-8145219

Quotes:

"In fact, they are waste produced by almost all of us, in every household. The caps remain not only after the drink, but also the used rinse aid or the empty milk carton. Instead of throwing them away, you can collect them and help in this way. needy. It costs nothing. "

Content about this particular heart:

"The funds collected in this way go to the foundation's account. They are distributed among its charges. The rate per kilogram of caps, depending on the purchase, ranges from several dozen groszy to 1 zloty. That is why a lot of them is needed. A few days ago in Piła another heart appeared in Piła. This time it was red and huge. It was placed in front of the building of the Pilska Housing Cooperative and it was bought by it. "

Yes, it is quite crowded in this area, but with the current population of players in Piła there is no chance that the group will be a threat.

I really think that such a point should be added, it fulfills its role both in the game and promotes helping the underdogs.

Niestety nie mogę użyć możliwości odwołania/ Unfortunately, I cannot use the revocation option

Comments

• sogNinjaman-INGsogNinjaman-ING Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks "temporary" to me. Which of the three Niantic criteria does it meet?

• Kakaozaur-PGOKakaozaur-PGO Posts: 6 ✭✭

@sogNinjaman-ING To nie jest instalacja tymczasowa, podałem artykuły do lokalnych mediów (w języku polskim), nie ma w nich nic wspomniane o "tymczasowości". Co do trzech wymogów to: Spełnia role kulturową, jest atrakcyjne patrząc na otaczającą go architekturę, no i spełnia role o której nawet Niantic nie wspomina, a raczej nie ma nic przeciwko pomocy charytatywnej, oddolnej. Owszem nie jest to miejsce z wielką przestrzenią, ale zdjęcia na Google Maps są robione w godzinach pracy tego urzędu. Nie mieszkam blisko tego miejsca, ale uważam, ze takie inicjatywy powinny być wspierane przez gry Nianticu.

This is not a temporary installation, I have published articles to the local media (in Polish), there is nothing mentioning "temporary" in them. As for the three requirements: It plays a cultural role, it is attractive in terms of the architecture surrounding it, and it performs a role that even Niantic does not mention, or rather does not mind a grassroots charity. Yes, it is not a place with a lot of space, but photos on Google Maps are taken during the working hours of this office. I don't live close to this place, but I believe such initiatives should be supported by Nianticu games.

• sogNinjaman-INGsogNinjaman-ING Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm writing my comments based on what I can see in the nomination photo. From what I can see, the "heart" does not look fixed in position and in my area something like this would be taken indoors at night to prevent it being removed. Just because it collects recycling for a charity does not suddenly make it any more deserving of being a Waypoint that the regular nominations I see of "clothing banks" or "recycling containers" that regularly appear in nominations. I cannot see how this is a great place for exploration, excercise or to be social with others.

• PkmnTrainerJ-INGPkmnTrainerJ-ING Posts: 5,121 Ambassador

The only initiatives that Niantic supports in regards to Wayspots are. Is it;

• A great place to be social with others or
    • A great place to exercise or
    • A great place for exploration

Charity is nice, and you should have an interest in it but it doesn’t mean it makes for a great Wayspot.

• Cowyn2016-PGOCowyn2016-PGO Posts: 597 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd say a giant metal heart is explore worthy. It stands out as much as any statue. If I was taking my kids for a walk I'd definitely point it out to them. Or they might notice it and say something to me.

• Kakaozaur-PGOKakaozaur-PGO Posts: 6 ✭✭
    edited August 2022

@sogNinjaman-ING

Jeśli chodzi o to miejsce spotkań to również w budynku za sercem znajduje się sala konferencyjna, kilka organizacji pozarządowych oraz biura poselskie. 

Rozumiem, ze masz przykre wspomnienia związane z takim miejscem, ale nie mierzmy wszystkiego jedna miara. Wszelkie pojemniki na odzież to zazwyczaj nie zbyt estetyczne sześciany z blachy, tutaj malowane proszkowo serce ze szczytnym celem.

--------

As for this meeting place, also in the building behind the heart there is a conference room, several NGOs and parliamentary offices.

I understand you have unpleasant memories of such a place, but let's not measure everything with one measure. All clothing containers are usually not very aesthetic metal cubes, here a powder-coated heart with a noble purpose.

• WheelTrekker-INGWheelTrekker-ING Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭✭✭

You will have a very hard time to get this approved as it's clearly moveable, even if you manage to convince reviewers that it could meet the exploration criteria, I bet that there's gonna be always someone that rejects it as temporary and as soon as several people click 1* then your nomination will be rejected.

If the building behind it has other features that you claim, try to nominate that building and then the heart can be a nice anchor, just an idea.

• JillJilyJabadoo-PGOJillJilyJabadoo-PGO Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't see anything in the list of building uses that sounds like a "great place to explore/exercise/socialize". What would you suggest nominating the building as?

• WheelTrekker-INGWheelTrekker-ING Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭✭✭

They can try with the socialize aspect with regards to the confence hall and NGOs.