Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

No nominations to review at this time for the past 12 hours

Comments

• FaIshire-PGOFaIshire-PGO Posts: 10 ✭✭

The most annoying part of this bug is that if I can't review, my POI won't go to voting. In my locations I have nominations in queue for over a month, because just aprimored ones go to voting.

• OGMagus-INGOGMagus-ING Posts: 51 ✭✭✭

@HaramDingo-ING "our area (Sydney, Australia) isn't getting any "No nominations to review at this time" notices since there is an increasing backlog"

Just to be clear, us who get the bug, also have an increasing backlog/supply of portals - we just don't have access every day :)

It also seems to be a problem pertaining to select users, not select areas

• Ellejayess-PGOEllejayess-PGO Posts: 46 ✭✭✭

Just an update - I am receiving reviews again, I'm guessing due to the invisi-lock ending naturally (others reported getting reviews again after 3-5 days) or maybe they're tinkering with things.

I'm trying to artificially slow myself down by writing longer reject reasons and classifying objects, but in my experience softbans will still come out of the blue.

I recieved ~68 agreements while locked out (but stayed on yellow) btw

• OGMagus-INGOGMagus-ING Posts: 51 ✭✭✭

How depressing/demotivating/scary it seems, stopping before the end of the feed (which you can not know when you meet) keeps you "alive" for another day.

• Charcollin-INGCharcollin-ING Posts: 15 ✭✭
    edited June 2020

i hope this is just you guys working On the system but I had a bunch of my recent nominations disappear from my wayfarer account. Around ten that have just disappeared overnight.

edit: they are back!

Post edited by Charcollin-ING on
  • 24601LM-ING24601LM-ING Posts: 54 ✭✭✭

It's also worth pointing out that many reviewers choose not to set their Home location because you can NEVER EVER change it. We should naturally receive submissions in our play area; setting the Home location to that location is redundant. Setting it elsewhere may be inappropriate, in some cases.

If setting a Home and Bonus location is required to be able to see reviews, that's certainly not communicated clearly to reviewers and, frankly, feels a bit unfair.

I will also add my voice to the chorus of "it doesn't take a minute for most reviews". Duplicates, in particular (identical photo; identical location; identical title - likely due to the double-submit bug) take very little time as do most title and description edits. Obviously good candidates whose location is clearly accurate based on both Streetview and Satellite Map (playgrounds, churches, etc.). Obviously bad candidates (rock on someone's front lawn). All quick reviews that don't require anywhere close to 1 minute.

• AgentX1976-INGAgentX1976-ING Posts: 598 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have this same issue last week oh, and after waiting a few days I finally contacted support and after finally letting them know that it was nothing that I had done personally I received a response from the support team saying they would look into it a little further and 30 minutes later I was back reviewing. This has happened to me again this week. And I am now on day 2. I am giving it another 24 hours and then I will contact support again. I do not use anything except for my phone to review. And if it really is a speed thing then I guess I just need to sit and wait for about a minute before I hit submit on a picture of a tree. That is an extreme example but typically it's not hard to figure out within the first 30 seconds that something is either good or bad. The ones that usually take me longer are ones that look good in the picture but then can't find the location on the map and they put it on somebody's house. I do make a good faith effort to try and find the correct location.

• IwanTsushi-PGOIwanTsushi-PGO Posts: 8 ✭✭

I've reached out to other members of our reviewing community, and anecdotally, there are multiple reports that seem to agree that going slowly does nothing to avoid the "no nominations" message. Unless Niantic's intent is, you only get around 30 reviews for 3-4 days, so you should take that long to review them.

• Groff421-PGOGroff421-PGO Posts: 1 ✭✭

For two days now, when I click review I have a notification that states their are no new nominations. There’s a try again button which I click and states the same thing. Please help. I enjoy reviewing nominations. Thank you.

• Traficantechino-INGTraficantechino-ING Posts: 4 ✭✭

Nuevamente el mismo error.

Pero esta vez con 2 cuentas al mismo tiempo.

Mi cuenta de ingress y mi cuenta de pokemon go.

Llegan al 75% de una nueva mejora y me quedo sin poder evaluar.

La vez anterior este bug duro alrededor de 5 dias, antes te enfriaban por 24 hrs pero 5 dias!! encuentro que es demasiado.

Espero solo sea un error y no una sancion.

• EricND1989-PGOEricND1989-PGO Posts: 25 ✭✭

Uh, yeah. If you could just go ahead and fix this BUG (yes, it's a bug whether you want to deny it or not), that would be great. I've even slowed down when reviewing stuff to try and prevent this from happening and after, I don't know, 30-40 reviews, I get locked out for a good 3 days.

• OReiDeMaputo-INGOReiDeMaputo-ING Posts: 10 ✭✭

So the reason that I have this bug, is that I rated to many, to quick?

When is the lock released?

• JoGeKa-PGOJoGeKa-PGO Posts: 1 ✭✭

How long does this ban last ... Nothing works since Thursday. I think it's totally unfair ... I put so much effort into translating Czech very often, comparing satellite images with other maps ... and then something like that happens ...

• Rbuisson-PGORbuisson-PGO Posts: 49 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020

I keep trying to post a screenshot of Pokémon Go Supports response to me on this issue which I just received. Basically they say that the system is working as intended, and if one gets a cool down it’s because an anomaly has been detected. I was then told to wait a few days.

Nothing specific about what anomaly has been detected and how that can happen when I rate in accordance with the guidelines. So it appears the message is consistent. This isn’t a bug and working as designed as far as Niantic is concerned.