1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.
Hometown and Bonus locations do not provide 'edits' to review
The documentation throughout the Wayfarer website says that home and bonus locations are supposed to affect the edits you receive:
Hometown Location is a place of your choice that influences which Wayspot nominations and edits are assigned to you. This could be a place where you grew up, went to school, or any location with which you’re familiar. Once set, this cannot be changed!
Bonus Location is a place of your choice that influences which Wayspot nominations and edits are assigned to you. This could be any location that you are familiar with. Once set, this cannot be changed for one year!
Help > Hometown and Bonus Locations
Hometown and Bonus Locations are self-chosen addresses that influence which Wayspot nominations and edits are assigned to you.
However, users do not receive edits to review from their home and bonus locations. These are the types of reviews that people pull from their hometown and bonus locations:
- Receive new nominations to review? Yes
- Receive title and description edits? No
- Receive location edits? No
- Receive photo submissions? No
Either there is a bug in the review system, and we are not receiving edits which were are supposed to, or the documentation on the Wayfarer website is incorrect.