5 approved stops have not shown in game.

I have a couple approved spots, which some have been approved for months and have not been added to the game. I read up on some people having the same issues and people say to check on ingress. Explaining cells to common people like me doesn't work too well. I nominated and submitted corrections to stops that are also no longer there and even those aren't fixed. I attached my 5 approved stops locations.

Comments

• 29andCounting-PGO29andCounting-PGO Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭✭✭

Have you looked up the information on cells? It may seem daunting, but unless you learn it you will continue to be disappointed when your nominations don’t produce pokestops.

• SeaprincessHNB-PGOSeaprincessHNB-PGO Posts: 1,607 Ambassador

Unfortunately, you may not want to learn about cells. However, Pokemon GO 100% uses cells. So if you're submitting things with the hope of seeing them in that game, you HAVE to learn about cells.

https://www.g2g.media/wayfarer/the-wayfarer-process-what-you-need-to-know/

• 26thDoctor-PGO26thDoctor-PGO Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ThorCrusher1-PGO

The Healing Garden in the first pic already exists. I'm assuming that's your nomination as it's the only wayspot in that cell.

• Melurra-PGOMelurra-PGO Posts: 421 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am not sure of the names of your submissions, but here is what I am seeing.

Hospital: Healing Garden is in Ingress in the same cell as your pin.

Veterans Square: 1900s Dale Schmidt Memorial is in the same cell as your pins.

Center Square: Nazareth Cannon Memorial or Nazareth World War Memorial is in the same cell as your pin.

Clock on Main: Borough of Nazareth Information Sign and Nazareth Borough Municipal Offices are in the same cell as your pin.

Also, if any of your accepted wayspots are within 20 meters of the POIs mentioned above, they won't appear in Ingress either, but they will be part of the Niantic Lightship database and possibly used in future games and apps.

• PeteC303-INGPeteC303-ING Posts: 799 ✭✭✭✭

There is definitely an issue with sync. Had a few nominations accepted recently and a handful are missing from Ingress yet appear in Pokemon. Some have recently appeared in Ingress but some from a while ago still haven't appeared. Broken as per usual.