Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

Complete the Wayfarer tutorial to unlock!

Ragnar1O1-PGORagnar1O1-PGO Posts: 43 ✭✭

In Pokemon Go. I completed this looong ago. Now there’s no option to complete it again, making it so I can’t submit any more nominations.

1 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• JadziaDS9-PGOJadziaDS9-PGO Posts: 2 ✭✭

I am having the same issue. I visit Wayfarer and it says Congratulations for completing the tutorial but it never updates my status in Pokemon Go. In-game support told me t review a stop but I am also not able to review any stops. When I hit Start Reviewing I just get a screen with an exclamation point (no matter what device or browser I use.)

• 0lySteR-PGO0lySteR-PGO Posts: 1

It's impossible to complete the tutorial and the test.

When I do the tutorial test, the images of the questions changes but not the text... so, it's impossible to answer correctly, then the application block me in the game...

Please fix it...

• I have same problem, i passed the test, have possibility to reviw submission but it disnt change my status for possibility to suggest new pokestop.