Bike path was rejected for the third time.

Title of the Wayspot: Appelbach-Radweg

City: Bad Kreuznach

Description: Benannt nach einem Nebenfluss der Nahe. (Named after a tributary of the Nahe.)

Additional Information: Unter "Ein Ort, der zur Bewegung einlädt" bei den Kriterien sieht man, dass Radwege zulässig sind. Im Hintergrund sieht man das Schild von Jack and Son, was in Google Maps angezeigt wird und den Standort bestätigt.

(Under "A place that invites exercise" in the criteria, you can see that bike lanes are allowed. In the background you can see the Jack and Son sign, which is displayed in Google Maps and confirms the location.)

Wayspot Picture:

Additional Picture:

My Wayspot was rejected for the third time. The reasons for rejection are "bad photo" and "Other rejection criteria": Why is it always rejecting? Bike path are allowed. Why is the photo bad? I've seen many bike paths with a similar photo. Only the sign with the bike path is relevant here for the Wayspot. I don't understand what's going on with the reviewers. Does anyone have an idea how I can make it better? Appeals I can forget. My first appeal has still not been evaluated after 5 months. Thanks in advance.

Comments