Questions on reviewing pokéstop requests

If there's a request that says for example "forest brewing" and it serves alcohol but is also a restaurant, so I approve those places? Or no because they serve alcohol? Also, if there's a pokéstop request and it has a cluster of 20 pokéstops in a small area already, should it be denied? Because I come across these issues allot, LITERALLY pokéstops right next to the request, like walk 2 steps, isn't that considered a duplicate just with a different picture? I just want to be fair and correct in wayfare reviews because I enjoy doing it

Comments

• Melurra-PGOMelurra-PGO Posts: 421 ✭✭✭✭✭

There's no ban against establishments that serve alcohol.

If it's truly a duplicate, then mark it as a duplicate. If it's a separate point of interest that just happens to be physically close to another, rate it as though it weren't near anything. A special note that parts of a whole aren't individually considered eligible. For example, a baseball field is eligible, but its different parts, like the based, scoreboard, and dugouts, are not eligible. But you might have something like a mural on the wall of a recreation center. Both the mural and recreation center are eligible even though they happen to be close together.