Help Needed: In Queue Contribution Won't Withdraw

I’m trying to withdraw a contribution because I dropped the pin in the wrong spot. I click the ‘withdraw’ button, sometimes I get an error message (error 5) and sometimes just nothing happens. My only option is to ‘cancel’. What am I doing wrong? **It is still 'in queue' NOT in voting**

Thanks so much for any help anyone can offer!

Comments

• cyndiepooh-INGcyndiepooh-ING Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022

You posted about this before, but I don't see that you made a post in the proper channel if it really is in queue and can't be withdrawn: https://community.wayfarer.nianticlabs.com/categories/report-a-bug I would include screenshots of what you are seeing.

Meanwhile, if it is in queue, you can edit a note in your supporting section that you misplaced the pin and ask reviewers to move it in voting. If it is a legitimate mistake, they probably would have moved it anyway. The same if you meant to pin it for game advantage.

Are you able to put it on "Hold" until you get an answer?

• cyndiepooh-INGcyndiepooh-ING Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh just had a thought - you did not say, but did you mark this to "upgrade next"? I don't believe you can withdraw those either. But you can set Auto Apply to OFF in settings and then you can manually upgrade later.

You can resubmit the nomination in the correct location even if this one is still in queue, earn an upgrade, and upgrade the correct one.

• Eltrain5-PGOEltrain5-PGO Posts: 10 ✭✭

It was marked upgrade next, thanks so much for the detailed replies, that helps a lot! :)