Non existent wayspot on private property

Title of the Wayspot: Rzeźba

City: Poznań

Screenshot of the Rejection Email:

Photos to support your claim:

Additional information:

Not only it is in question if this "sculpture" was ever there but there is also no pedestrian access. The wayspot in question is located on a private commercial property that is a posh car dealership (AMG) and it is not accesable for regular people, suffice to say the security will not let you wander around if you are not interested in buying an expensive car.

Tagged:

Comments

• 29andCounting-PGO29andCounting-PGO Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭✭✭

private commercial property is not a reason for removal

• I would agree with you if security at this place wasn't so intolerable. I highly doubt they are happy with the wayspot loacted within their perimeter.

Due to security issues it is impossible to verify if the sculpture even is there or ever was.

• EgzotycznyBigos-PGOEgzotycznyBigos-PGO Posts: 7 ✭✭
    edited September 2022

I gave it additional thought and concluded there is no way to see the mentioned wayspot (considering it exists in the first place) without altercating with security of this place. If it doesn't mean there's no pedestrian access I don't know what does.

I challenge Niantic to see the AR scans of this PoI (It's eligible), not a single one is going to show a shadow of this thing ever existing not to mention even being there.

• Nadiwereb-PGONadiwereb-PGO Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭

The place does have pedestrian access. Every single employee and customer can safely approach the Wayspot. Limited access is, and has always been, perfectly okay and is not a reason for removal. (And, might I add, I have never seen a commercial building - shop, dealership etc. - where they would not let people in. Because that's the whole function of the place: people go in and buy stuff.)

The question is whether the object is actually there. However, your pictures provide zero proof about this: they don't even show the part of the building the Wayspot is in, and they're taken from very far away (even though I can see a sidewalk on the other side of the road, much closer to the place in question).

To be frank, until I see proof that the sculpture really isn't there, I'm going to suspect that this is a malicious removal attempt.

• Thanks for the appeal, Trainer. After reviewing the additional evidence provided, we’ve decided to retire the Wayspot in question.