Accepted nominations do not appear in the game

Hello dear.. It is my first post in this great edifice 🌺

I have a query regarding the nomination, I have nominated for several landmarks in my village and they have all been accepted, but they were not added to the game.. I don't know why, I will include some of them in the attachments.. Some I found in the game, but most of them have not been added unfortunately, Some have completed a week now and have not been added to the game.. I hope you can help me with this problem because I suffer a lot because there are no nominations in my area.

One last point, there are nominations that have not yet entered the vote and have completed more than two weeks

I apologize again because of my poor English, but I hope i conveyed the idea.. Thanks 🙏

Comments

• HankWolfman-PGOHankWolfman-PGO Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭✭✭

As your acceptance email states, not all accepted wayspots are eligible to appear in all Niantic games. Having looked at Ingress, they appear to all be quite close to each other. Pokémon Go uses level 17 S2 cells to determine what appears and what doesn't appear. If a cell already contains a Pokéstop or a Gym, then nothing else will be able to appear in that cell.

• legendary090-PGOlegendary090-PGO Posts: 10 ✭✭

Thank you for your response. I have almost reached the information.. but how do I know the level 17 S2 cells way.. Is there a app for the iPhone?

• Elijustrying-INGElijustrying-ING Posts: 5,483 Ambassador

what you need is an ingress account - any level

then IITC plugin for use with the ingress intel map.

Google should help, or try the information section on the wayfarer subreddit.

This thread is likely to be closed as it is considered as going beyond wayfarer.

• legendary090-PGOlegendary090-PGO Posts: 10 ✭✭

Thank you very much, brother. I applied your words and actually I was adding randomly, but now I will learn from this method