The appeal - 4 Eligible Wayspots outside the K12 premises were erroneously removed

The appeal - 4 Eligible Wayspots outside the K12 premises were erroneously removed - i.e. that not everything in Kashubia is pathetic.

Me again,

on the community you can find a lot of posts about the pathetic quality of Wayspots in Poland in Kashubia.

Whereas I found high-quality, qualifying Wayspots incorrectly removed.

They were probably mistakenly removed because someone thought it was in a nearby kindergarten area, which is not true. No matter what quality the various other wayspots in a certain region of the country are, no matter who lives there, I say firmly "no" to removing qualifying places.

Hope you didn't get bored with the introduction, I'm getting to the point.

Removed Wayspots:

1. Title of the Wayspot: Tablica 1 - Park Doktora Henryka Kotowskiego

City: Kartuzy

The board is before the fence of kindergarten area (outside K12 area)

2. Title of the Wayspot: Tablica 2 - Park Doktora Henryka Kotowskiego

3. Title of the Wayspot: Tablica 3 - Park Doktora Henryka Kotowskiego

4. Title of the Wayspot: Tablica 4 - Park Doktora Henryka Kotowskiego

1-4.

As you can see in the photos added, all these boards are different - so they are not duplicates.

All these boards are located in the park, outside the premises of the kindergarten. They have access from the street via multiple sidewalks.

All these boards are not located on the premises of the kindergarten - they are located BEFORE (in front of) the fence marking the premises of the kindergarten.

Street View: https://maps.app.goo.gl/SbgDxjvYoWAPwyQq5

Please restore this Wayspots, as are located outside the K12 area!

In addition to restoring Wayspots, also be sure to punish the person who reported these eligible POIs for removal. Thank you to the authors of the spherical photos and photos.

@NianticGiffard @NianticAaron @NianticAtlas @NianticLC @NianticOtoStar @NianticOren

Tagged:

Comments