Average time for contribution management appeals?

SerMochi-INGSerMochi-ING Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited October 2022 in General Discussion

Hi,

I recall there being an issue with the appeal system being "clogged". I believe @Tntnnbltn-ING raised this before. I thought that was resolved as suddenly a bunch of my appeals were verified a few months ago like a toilet drain being unclogged.

However, I have a Wayfarer appeal that has been sitting in appealed status since Dec 2021. Is there an ETA for these? Or should I just resubmit. I understand nominations depend on density/reviewer numbers etc and other factors but I don't understand the appeal queue.

The chat function for help isn't really helpful at it doesn't allow me to bring this up and given I do not have a determination yet via the contribution management is there any point posting about it in the appeals forum?

Thanks,

SM.

Edited to add:

If this belongs in the "appeals" section please feel free to move this. However my query is more along the lines of, what is the average ETA for a contribution management appeal?

I'm pretty patient as I have had submissions come through from 2020 recently but I had thought this would be faster.

Tagged:

Comments