Appeal went wrong

WayfarerMSE-PGOWayfarerMSE-PGO Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭✭✭

In a village near here, a new playground was built next to the sports field some time ago. So I didn't hesitate and submitted this as a new Wayspot. To make it easy for the raters to determine the location, I took an additional photo with a geotag. So you can easy verify the location, you can also see the soccer goals of the sports field in the background. Unfortunately, the reviewers I got were absolutely incompetent and rejected the proposal on the grounds that the location did not match.

So I didn't hesitate and appealed the rejected proposal. It took several months, but today I finally got an answer to my appeal - and had to realize that I had come across incompetent raters again.

Niantic's reviewers rejected my proposal, but this time as a duplicate. The question that arises was this: As a duplicate of what?

The answer is really disappointing: the playground was rejected as a duplicate of the sports field. I do not know if I should laugh or cry.

My Nomination in English:

Title: Playground Weisdin

Description: Playground

Additional information: New playground in the village of Weisdin. Additional photo with geotag for location verification

/

The Wayspot from the sports field:

Title: Sportplatz Weisdin

/

@NianticAaron@NianticOtoStar

Can you please remove the photo of the playground at the sports field and have the appeal also reviewed correctly?! Or are playgrounds now the same as sports fields?

Comments