2021 Dec. AMA - Response Discussion

2»

Comments

• Speckwursti-INGSpeckwursti-ING Posts: 11 ✭✭

I've noticed with friends that my showcase looks different on the Wayfarer site than on theirs.

In addition, I only experience rejections in my submissions.

Can I participate in the games like everyone else and make successful submissions, or am I subject to special treatment from Niantic or a mob of other players?

• PkmnTrainerJ-INGPkmnTrainerJ-ING Posts: 5,125 Ambassador

Your showcase will show good submissions from where you last played. So if your friends hacked a portal/spun a stop in a different location, they’ll get other stuff appear.

What have you been submitting? You can post in Nomination Improvement for assistance on whether what you’ve submitted is eligible and how to improve it if it is.

• Are you guys aware of the abuse going on in the Niantic system??? Reviewers are rejecting nominations regardless of whether they are acceptable wayspots or not. They are doing it for their own sake, so that they can obtain upgrades faster for their own nominations. This is considered abuse and there should be consequences for it!!!! Not only does it prevent acceptable nominations become wayspots, but it also hurts the community who actually takes time to look at the nomination and vote according to the criteria. Because there is no discipline for this abuse, it is rampant in the Niantic wayfarer system. These reviewers should have their account suspended, or even permanently removed if they continue to do this. It is frustrating and infuriating for a reviewer like me, who carefully looks over the nominations and actually votes correctly on them. It is frustrating and infuriating for people like me, who nominate perfectly acceptable wayspots, and they only get rejected for stupid reasons that don't even apply. That is the sole reason I have stopped reviewing wayspots in Niantic lately. I feel like my votes don't matter, and my own nominations will get rejected despite following Niantic criteria. Please do the right thing and stop this abuse going on in the system. Only you can do it. 

• TheZodiac007-PGOTheZodiac007-PGO Posts: 860 ✭✭✭✭✭

I second what @PkmnTrainerJ-ING said. If you don’t mind could we please see what you have been submitting. We are here to help if you need it.

• minamin0408-PGOminamin0408-PGO Posts: 5 ✭✭
    edited February 2022

The explanation of the quick test of the Nyentic examination is completely confusing! I want the problem to be written in a clearer way, and it should be easy. Many people do not have understanding or reading comprehension, so it should be changed.

Simplify the difficulty of the quick test questions

あと、クイックテストフィードバックするようにしてほしい

• SakoRUnited-PGOSakoRUnited-PGO Posts: 84 ✭✭✭

Looks like the bot answered question 8

• SakoRUnited-PGOSakoRUnited-PGO Posts: 84 ✭✭✭

Thanks for the bonus question, it was the best of the bunch !

• I think people need care more I have dixlexa ansbi spell wrong .. Iam bad learning languages and people shouldnjot judge but they do issue is people they choose to be mean .. why not just accept lol and let people have stops its just a misspell .. Let people be people words are just words