カフェなのに否認はおかしいと思いませんか?

カフェなのに否認はおかしいと思います。

カフェはお店で個人の住宅または農場ではありません。

審査している人はタイトルや説明、補足情報をちゃんと読んでいるのでしょうか。適当に否認してマナーが悪すぎます。

写真のように個人経営の特徴的なカフェはwayspotの承認基準である「交流できる場所、お気に入りのコーヒーショップ」に満たしていると思いますので確認し、承認願いますか。

Comments

• tp235-INGtp235-ING Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭✭✭

First, please understand that not all eligible equals will be approved.

Then, when reviewing a "popular restaurant" or "favorite café," please explain to the reviewer what makes the restaurant unique.

And from what I see in your screenshot, it seems to me that your description of the unique features of the restaurant is lacking. (This is in an area where breakfast service is the norm for cafes in Nagoya.)

And this is very unfortunate, but you are in Meito Ward, Nagoya City, where a Pokémon GO player has repeatedly made false nominations, and nominations from such areas tend to be reviewed more harshly.

This is not your fault, but you should be aware of it.

And if you belong to the same region or community as the Pokémon GO player, you should stop his behavior.

Also, if he asks you to operate or review a Pokémon Gym for him, you should refuse to do so.

These are not necessary techniques. Any arbitrary manipulation will be penalized.

I have attached a photo of him that you, perhaps in the same area, can recognize.

And you may want to check the thread of the action that caused the problem.

https://community.wayfarer.nianticlabs.com/discussion/26053/fake-wayspot-and-abuse-community

https://goo.gl/maps/ENZx7SaHPz4njXkJ7

• 82quuu-PGO82quuu-PGO Posts: 277 ✭✭✭

When I nominated a similar coffee shop, it was rejected.

The coffee shop under the apartment may be considered as a "private residence" in the examination.

• その後、2022年5月2日に「Y`s FAMILY」を申請し、理不尽で否認され、申し立てにより、2022年7月14日にNianic Wayfarerのメールにて承認されました。よって、アパートの階下にある喫茶店は、審査上、カフェとなり、私邸とみなされません。

Subsequently, the application for "Y`s FAMILY" was filed on May 2, 2022, denied for unreasonableness, and upon motion, approved by Nianic Wayfarer via email on July 14, 2022. Therefore, the coffee shop downstairs of the apartment is a cafe for the purposes of the review and is not considered a private residence.

• 82quuu-PGO82quuu-PGO Posts: 277 ✭✭✭

@kamenokanchan-PGO

Congratulations.

I think approval is a natural result.

I will consider resubmitting rejected cafes as well.