Was kann ich gegen falsche Ablehnung machen

Der Wayspot wurde jetzt schon 2 mal abgelehnt....mit der Begründung das ein lebendes Tier zu sehen ist( das stimmt nicht). Und einmal weil es auf privatem Gelände ist( stimmt auch nicht)

Ich habe das Inseltenhotel selber mühevoll gebaut, und wahnsinnig viele stops bewertet (fair). Um endlich vor meinem Grundstück einen stop zu bekommen. Ich bin echt enttäuscht, das man nicht widersprechen kann, wenn etwas zu Unrecht abgelehnt wird.

Best Answers

• TheFarix-PGOTheFarix-PGO Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Insect hotels do not meet any part of the eligibility criteria in and of themselves. In order to be eligable, they would need something like an educational signboard either explaining the purpose of the insect hotel or providing information about the types of insects the hotel is supposed to attract and why those insects are beneficial.

• LukeAllStars-INGLukeAllStars-ING Posts: 4,625 Ambassador
    Answer ✓

Du kannst nichts gegen falsche Ablehnungen machen. Du musst immer wieder neu einreichen.

Answers

• Daniel27880-PGODaniel27880-PGO Posts: 3 ✭✭

Das ist nicht der Text, den ich geschrieben habe . Wieso wird er verändert ?

Answer ✓

Insect hotels do not meet any part of the eligibility criteria in and of themselves. In order to be eligable, they would need something like an educational signboard either explaining the purpose of the insect hotel or providing information about the types of insects the hotel is supposed to attract and why those insects are beneficial.

• LukeAllStars-INGLukeAllStars-ING Posts: 4,625 Ambassador
    Answer ✓

Du kannst nichts gegen falsche Ablehnungen machen. Du musst immer wieder neu einreichen.

• petje69-PGOpetje69-PGO Posts: 1 ✭✭

Unt wen du das bild grosser machst mit nur das Insektenhotel drauf has du besser karte

• Pu14193-PGOPu14193-PGO Posts: 26 ✭✭
    edited May 2021

bollocks. if that were the case, we'll soon have only (very boring) signboards as waypoints. Your answer is kind of a standard answer that some smart dude comes up with every single time in cases such as this. Doesn't solve anything. I don't see why insect hotels do not meet the criteria for waypoints. I believe the problem at hand is, that people do not understand how to apply the criteria and therefore go by the book which results in stupid rejections.

edited May 2021

Offensichtliche, ich vermute böswillige Ablehnungen sind eine Pest. Bei mir wird alles (alte Wasserpumpen, Plaketten, Stolpersteine etc.) im Umkreis von fünf Blocks eines Krankenhauses unter dem Vorwand "Behindert Rettungsdienste" abgelehnt. Als würde irgendeine Stadtverwaltung ne Pumpe oder Plakette so aufstellen, dass sie ne Krankenhauseinfahrt blockiert. Viele Wayfarer scheine damit überfordert, eine Karte richtig zu lesen. Es ist unerträglich, denn eine gute Nominierung einzureichen, kostet Zeit und auch Planung.

Ich könnte eine Kirche nominieren und bekäme trotzdem die fragwürdige Nachricht "entspricht nicht den Kriterien", weil irgendein neunmalkluger Wayfarer sich das so denkt. Ein großes Problem ist, dass man dagegen nicht Einspruch einlegen kann. Stattdessen haben wir lauter langweilige Wegweiser, vergammelte und unansehnliche Informationstafeln oder heruntergekommene Eingangsschilder für Schrebergärten, am besten gleich drei nebeneinander. Das macht das gesamte Spiel dann leider unattraktiver.

edited May 2021

An I don't see how they meet criteria. They are not social gather locations. They are not places to excursive. And without the informational signboard, they don't make the local community unique or shape its identity, don't tell a unique story, or teach anything about the community (which is the entirety of the exploration criteria).

P.S. If you truly believe it meets the eligibility criteria, then you need to explain which of the three criteria categories it meets and how you believe it meets its. Reviewers may still disagree with you, but to claim that they are wrong for rejecting insect hotels is absurd on its face.

edited May 2021

How is this absurd? The original post complains that the insect hotel has been rejected twice for obviously wrong reasons (private, living animal) - even when the uploader has given an explanation. This is just plainly annoying for wayfarers who invest a lot of time and sometimes research in suggesting new waypoints. Also I am not only complaning about insect hotels. you get wrong rejections for all kind of stuff - often when the case for a new waypoint is much clearer than may be the case with insect hotels.

But all you can come up with are the criteria, which are, I give you that, kinda vague, actually. So I don't think this helps very much. Thank you for pointing them out, but anybody can read these guidelines themselves. Judging from the obviously wrong rejection reasons, there seem to be people voting against basically anything simply to be mean or out of laziness. Another possibility may be, that they are very unimaginative (no offense intended) and go by the book. One can very much make a point for insect hotels (here in Germany actually are a lot of them already valid waypoints) because they tend to be set up by the community and - signboard or not - they have educational value that is worth exploring. A simple well drafted description will do.

And as for the signboards - I mean I get it... but I must say, I have done more the 6000 evaluations (with the best score) and recently all I get are whithered signsboards and posts - how boring! There seem to be stretches of wood and even in cities where virtually every pokestop is a signboard of sorts - how very uninspiring! This doesn't help exploring. It takes away the fun and the creativity from the game making it in the end much less worth to play.

• dafamil414-PGOdafamil414-PGO Posts: 5 ✭✭

Ich sehe bei mir gar keine Begründung bei den Ablehnungen.. Wo stehen diese?