Multiple Portals not accessible by the public

Portal: Panzer Museum

City: Thun

Rejection-Mail:

Photo of the location and buildings around it:

Photo of one of the 3 access roads to it and the very obvious guarded entrence by the military:

The portal photos:

Additional Info:

This portal along with a few more in the closed area is NOT accessible by the public exept you are in the swiss military.

The only exeption is the museum itself BUT since it is closed to the public you have to be at least a group of 10 people and have a official granted access by the military itself to visit the museum.

Every other portal in the near proximity is strictly prohibited to tresspass.

I reported all of those portals but they all got rejected!

All the entrances are clearly guarded and closed to the public as you can see on google street view.

Comments

• WayfarerMSE-PGOWayfarerMSE-PGO Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wayspots don't have to be publicly accessible. Just join the military or make friends there. Then you have access.

• TrevorAlan-PGOTrevorAlan-PGO Posts: 998 ✭✭✭✭✭

The only exeption is the museum itself BUT since it is closed to the public you have to be at least a group of 10 people and have a official granted access by the military itself to visit the museum.

Then this is why its acceptable and not removed. If it's non-operational and open to some public then its fine and not eligible for removal.

You just showed they do not fit any rejection criteria. Doesn't matter if an area is gated and has restricted access to only some, because SOME can get in so it has access. Same logic applies to gated communities, or pay to enter parks/amusement parks, or an office area, etc.

• Okay. I guess i gotta exept it then. Thank you for the information. It was a bit confusing to me since not everyone would be able to visit all the portals.

• Thanks for the appeal, @johannadark-ING! We took another look at the Wayspot in question and decided that it does not meet our criteria for removal at this time.