All done for now?

Is Wayfarer having issues? It was taking forever to get a any reviews. It was only giving me edits and maybe a handful of actual submissions and then i got this? What gives? I haven't even reviewed much? It would be odd if I'm on cooldown.

Comments

• jrahn9898-PGOjrahn9898-PGO Posts: 16 ✭✭

And less than an hour and its working again... very strange.

I guess I ran out of reviews? I got 2 reviews and it was back to taking about 30-40 seconds for the next review and now i'm back where I started. I'm thinking maybe there are issues with the backend or something.

• Gendgi-PGOGendgi-PGO Posts: 3,535 Ambassador

It means you've reached the end of reviews Niantic has given you at this time. It does not necessarily mean you've reviewed everything, but it does generally mean you're close to that. Waiting a an hour or so will give you a few more, but unless you take a break you will frequently hit the message.

Do you have your bonus and/or home location set - and are either of those the same or close to your current location? Choosing areas far away from your current play area helps ensure you'll receive a more constant stream of reviews.

Well yeah, obviously not everything. XD

Yes, I've not reviewed much today so it's pretty odd. I've reviewed way way more at other times. I guess I won't be reviewing much today.

I maybe did 20-30 reviews and probably 90% were edits, but i wasn't playing close attention.

• tp235-INGtp235-ING Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭✭✭

That phenomenon is more likely to occur when Home Location is not set.

This is due to Niantic's poor explanation, but we are not reviewing two locations, "Home Location" and "Bonus Location."

We are reviewing three locations: Current location, Home location, and Bonus location.

If we don't set the Home Location here, you will see the display when the current location stock runs low.

• patsufredo-PGOpatsufredo-PGO Posts: 4,214 ✭✭✭✭✭

Considering that the OP is already 2 years in this forum, we shouldn't assume if they still didn't set their home/bonus locations.

Its been almost 24 hours and I'm running into the same thing today unfortunately, and my home location is set in a major metropolitan area. I must truly be running out of local content to review. I'm getting random nationwide and some really poor submissions to reviews. I don't review that much, but I maybe got another 20 reviews today before hitting cool down.

Out of curiosity, do you play Ingress and do you understand S2 cells?

As TP stated above:

We are reviewing three locations: Current location, Home location, and Bonus location.

Current review location is your current Level 6 S2 cell and its 8 surrounding Level 6 cells. I live 2 miles from a boarder to a different Level 6 cell. If I drive over and play Ingress a little, it resets my play area to that side of town which actually pushes my "8 surrounding cells" far enough west to include another major metro (while obviously dropping my eastmost area, but I've theoretically already reviewed it all).

The reason I mentioned Ingress is because Wayfarer tends to prioritize your Ingress location rather than PoGO, despite which account actually grants you Wayfarer access. Since I play Ingress rather irregularly, I can leave my location for a few days, even longer.

I hope my post makes sense!

Very very little ingress, I'm like level 5 or something. Yes, i understand the various levels of S2 cells and how you get the surrounding cells add to your reviews. In my home location, the Level 6 cells, I get 2 major cities and 6-7 smaller cities that are also in that areas. I'm just over 7500 reviews over 4 years(my first sub was in 2019) and I've never logged in and hit my limit after just 20-30 reviews.

When is the last time you hit your limit 2 days in a row after just reviewing 20-30 subs? If that's how the system is now, i can wait a week to get a meaningful amount of reviews, i guess. I did a bunch last week prior so maybe that is catching up with me, not sure. I would be surprised because again i don't feel like I'm a very active user.

I'm personally currently without a Bonus location set 😳 but it takes me a few days to a week of constant reviewing to hit the end of the line and then I stay pretty close until I take a week or more off, again.

Within the last few months, there's been notes of faster turnaround time on nominations, so it's possible that with faster turnaround we may just see less because it goes by faster.

I'm hoping this isn't pre-mature (knock on wood) but it seems like everything is back to normal now. I've done maybe 20 sub reviews almost all local and they came up fast. So I'm really not sure what's going on. The last couple days, its rarely been local and they have either been very eligible or painfully ineligible. Easy agreements at least. Like playgrounds vs Food trucks, lawn gnomes and big neighborhood trees *rolling my eyes*

Well most of what you see outside of your areas (current, bonus, home) should theoretically be upgrades, and presumably people upgrading at least have a basic understanding of criteria and are submitting "better" candidates...but that's just theoretical.

We also know that some nominations get pushed by Niantic through other means that get a wider reviewer audience, perhaps a "soft" upgrade.

That's kind of what I was getting at. I felt like my queue was upgrades only and i wasn't getting any new reviews based on location. It was truly odd. I've never hit the "end" of my reviews before.

• niktero-PGOniktero-PGO Posts: 369 ✭✭✭✭✭

Your situation is exactly what I see when I hit the end of my queue. I have both my home and current locations in fairly rural areas so I run out quickly unless I set my bonus somewhere busy. First more edits and usual, then end of queue message. Wait a day and I get a few new local, more upgrades and then the end of queue again. You can check your local s2 level 6 cell boundaries and travel across the nearest one, play ingress to adjust your review location, and get a few more things to review for awhile. Otherwise just wait till the Indonesia event and hope we get a bonus area reset after it.