I want to upgrade this, is there anyway I can improve it more before I spend an upgrade?

Thanks a lot in advance! :D

Comments

• patsufredo-PGOpatsufredo-PGO Posts: 4,215 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's a bus stop? I'd say it has 50:50 chance of being accepted or rejected even after the upgrade.

At least remove some text related to school and students, since some nosy reviewers might reject it for K-12 reason because of that alone.

• GiornoGi0vanno-PGOGiornoGi0vanno-PGO Posts: 36 ✭✭

not a bus stop, more like a rickshaw but labor-operated. Thanks for the advice. I will do that.

• WheelTrekker-INGWheelTrekker-ING Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't know how things are in your country, but if I get this nomination I would think that you're trying to oversell a bus stop or as you stated in the comment a rickshaw, but not a PoI according to Niantic's criteria.

"plays a vital role", "an iconic spot" I read that looking at that location and my mind thinks that those concepts don't match.

• PaulingZubat-PGOPaulingZubat-PGO Posts: 604 Ambassador

Write-up is better than any terminal nomination that I've seen but nope. Transit sheds that have no artistic merit or unique something are not eligible. Note that between these terminal sheds and dap-ayans; dap-ayans are traveller's rest stop that they can lounge at while terminal sheds are primarily for waiting for a ride. One is great place for exploring/socialization where one can stay, the other is for convenience of waiting in a shaded structure.

It will depend if your reviewers review by "I see them in game = acceptable" which is incorrect. Game objects are not a stable consideration for what is currently eligible, criteria changes and third-party imports (with lots of ineligible stuff) happen. That and leaning towards the culture of using those sheds as chismisan which is hard to find proof of.

• GiornoGi0vanno-PGOGiornoGi0vanno-PGO Posts: 36 ✭✭

I see. I will not upgrade this wayspot after all. Thank you for your insights!