Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

Upgrades not used are gone // Mejoras no usadas desaparecidas

ING: Hello, i dont know if this is a bug or do the upgrades expire? but i had 3 upgrades that i hadnt use cause i had no submissions sent at the moment. I sent a submission so now the available upgrade count should be 2 but it shows 0, and as i was reviewing wayspots submissions i got to the 100% but no new upgrade was awarded. Is there anything i can do?

PD: I want to note that my score went down from the top one to average, so it could be some sort of punishment? Is that something that happens?

ESP: Hola quisiera saber si se trata de un bug o si es que las mejoras caducan despues de tiempo si no se usan?, tenia 3 mejoras disponibles que no usaba ya que no tenia propuestas bajo revisión al momento. Mandé una nueva propuesta asi que ahora deberia tener dos mejoras pero se muestra 0 como disponibles, y estuve revisando wayspots pero al llegar al 100% de acuerdos no obtuve ninguna mejora nueva, se puede hacer algo?

PD: quiero hacer notar que mi calificación como revisor bajó de genial a en la media, puede que sea algun tipo de castigo? o es algo que pasa?

¡¡Gracias/Thanks!!

Tagged:
2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments