Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

Stuck with "Detected anomalies"

I just recently started reviewing and when I encountered the "detected anomalies" screen I was disheartened as I have no idea what I did wrong, but willing to review more I came back later and the message was still the same, now it's few days later and it still says "wait 24h", what's wrong?

1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Hi @MajkiGorski-PGO!

If the system detects anomalies in your review pattern, it may impose a cool-down. This cool-down is of different types. Here are a few tips to help you review more effectively and maintain/improve your performance rating:

- Follow the Wayspot criteria and guidelines while reviewing nominations, we recommend keeping the eligible and ineligible criteria pages open in a different browser tab for easy access. And check all the Wayspot guidelines like title, description, photo and content before reviewing

- Take your time and review each segment on its own merit. Read this article for tips on how to review each section: https://wayfarer.nianticlabs.com/help#reviewing-a-wayspot-nomination

- Avoid using third-party tools/plugins or depending on others to decide how you vote on a nomination.

• Semmao-INGSemmao-ING Posts: 3 ✭✭

I have the same issue. I have been active voter since this was called Operation Portal Recon and I have never had such problems like recently. 5-10 votes I get 2h cooldown due to anomalies. But what anomalies?! I have been voting like this since forever and all my judgements are to the rules, it was fine all that time till recently. I do not get it, Wayfarer gives me not even a single hint what do I do and what to change. This just drives me nuts, I don't want to vote anymore, I just feel hopeless...

Any advices Niantic?

• Semmao-INGSemmao-ING Posts: 3 ✭✭

So I guess no help at all from anyone, huh? Niantic at it's prime.......................